2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. They said the chair that was used was rigged. (How is that possible nice jahb nice jahb ) it seems like a rigged chair is still a metal chair that was used on someone's head. I don't know how that works.

2. He should have expected that. Not sure why he deleted it. It's not like we don't have a record of it and it's not like the AEW L-ites will leave him alone.
You can't really rig a steal chair. In my 6 years of wrestling, I never saw a rigged chair.

Rigged tables? Absolutely. I'd rather them just say "Hey we felt like being reckless with the chair shot. If you don't like it, turn away." Funny part is, most people are turning away because maybe 500K watched that match. 330 million people in the country or so, and I'm one of the ones who still hasn't seen it.

japanese-fans-cosplaying-wwe-superstars-ahead-of-their-live-v0-afokoctmnned1.jpeg

japanese-fans-cosplaying-wwe-superstars-ahead-of-their-live-v0-9dpqz4ajvned1.jpeg

Bro, I just watched that one and the Miz one and both were very good..I cannot stand Miz, but I have to give the dude credit for how long he's managed to stay in the business and be a truly top notch heel..And Mizzark's Pink Blazer Speech is gonna go down as one of the best swerves of all time..Hall of Pain Henry is criminally underrated..

Man i have a new found respect for the Miz after that doc. He really has everyone against him for a long time.

Great documentary with a good insight on him and his journey. I still don’t like him per se but i do respect his work ethic and sticking through it.

Back
Top Bottom