2025 NBA Draft Thread

report -

Deni Avdija has officially declared for the 2020 NBA Draft.

Avdija is believed to be the top international prospect in the 2020 Draft, and he was named MVP of the FIBA U20 tournament this past summer after leading Team Israel to a gold medal finish behind averages of 18.4 points, 8.3 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 2.1 steals per game. He's 6-foot-9 but comfortable operating as the primary playmaker, and he can guard 1-4. Avdija is currently projected to go in the top-5 on draft day and the Warriors are reportedly one of the teams who have already expressed strong interest in him.

Not surprised he didn’t go the NCAA route. He would go to the Philippines every year because he wanted to “build his brand”.

There’s gonna be an unprecedented amount of tampering next year I assume

he should play in the pba average 40 and be the Filipino American jordan lol dont know if we should actually claim him tho dont see many aussies claiming Kyrie anymore, and agree Gilas program sucks. They had the players doing the duterte nazi sign last world cup yuck.

Kai sotto is a 2nd round talent imo, maybe on the mold of mejri id be happy if hed be that good being the first homegrown talent if ever.

he should play in the pba average 40 and be the Filipino American jordan lol dont know if we should actually claim him tho dont see many aussies claiming Kyrie anymore, and agree Gilas program sucks. They had the players doing the duterte nazi sign last world cup yuck.

Kai sotto is a 2nd round talent imo, maybe on the mold of mejri id be happy if hed be that good being the first homegrown talent if ever.

dude’s agile for his height but he’s gonna have to show more aggressiveness and toughness since he’s bound to face grown men. That pumpfake-pass he does is annoying and will get old quick man.

he reminds me of Kristaps in a way

Yo a real impressive cutter and passer. Great special awareness. Seems to play kinda rush/hurried on the ball...but I like how he moves on the court.

This kid any good? Didn't watch a single Alabama game.

Have seen him as high as 12 or so as well as at the end of the first in different mocks.

I think he’s really good. He just turned 19. He’s fast and can make plays getting downhill. Got some craftiness too

Watching some highlights of him now. Jumper looks good. 37% from 3 and 80% from the line. Good athlete but small. Similar to Cole, doesn't really look like a high level playmaker for others.

Could be really good. Who knows though. Small guards just worry me a bit.

Watching some highlights of him now. Jumper looks good. 37% from 3 and 80% from the line. Good athlete but small. Similar to Cole, doesn't really look like a high level playmaker for others.

Could be really good. Who knows though. Small guards just worry me a bit.

He needs to fill out for sure but again he just turned 19. Assuming he gets his Ball
Body, I like him. He’s 6-3

I think I'm higher than everybody else in here on Haliburton. I just don't really consider him to be a PG though.

I think that he and Okongwu have the highest floors out of anyone in the draft. The ceiling isn't as high as the other guards, but I'm really pessimistic as to what a lot of these guys will end up becoming. I honestly think Edwards and Lamelo are the only guys in this draft that could end up becoming all-stars and both are going to be rightfully drafted higher than Haliburton.

IMO, he's going to be Lonzo with a better ability to shoot off the dribble. Not great at it, but better than Lonzo. He'll be a switchable defender 1-3, shoot 3s, and act as a secondary playmaker next to a higher usage PG or Wing. One of those really good complementary glue guys that a lot of good teams seem to have.

If I were the Pistons or Knicks or maybe PHX, I would take one of the higher ceiling guys over Haliburton, but some of the other teams, I probably wouldn't think twice.

Back
Top Bottom