2025 NBA Draft Thread

They probly wanna hang on to Capela, he ain’t even play for em so should probly see what they got there...Plus they knew they would be picking high in this draft and still chose to make a trade for 2 centers, coulda did nothin and picked one of these prospects if they really wanted

Management messed up that position and back up ball handlers last offseason so they been trying to make up since
I still think Haliburton is the pick for them if they don't land in the top 2. High floor, high IQ. Complements everyone perfectly. Love the idea of his passing alongside Ice Tray. Weird looking jumper, but it goes in. Basically like if you dropped current Lonzo onto the Hawks. If you aren't going to be able to get a high upside guy, it's not a bad consolation. He'll for sure be able to impact winning.

1. Golden State Warriors - Anthony Edwards
2. Minnesota T'Wolves - LaMelo Ball
3. Charlotte Hornets - Killian Hayes
4. Chicago Bulls - Isaac Okoro
5. Cleveland Cavaliers - James Wiseman
6. Atlanta Hawks - Onyeka Okongwu

The Detroit Pistons ( Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby ) are on the clock.

The Detroit Pistons select - Deni Avdija

The Israeli star is a point forward with great playmaking skills from his position who could help alleviate the offensive load in Detroit. He's also been a winner everywhere he's been. At just 19 years old, he's a two-time Israeli League champion and a two-time FIBA European champ.

Avdija and Doumbouya :pimp:

7. Detroit Pistons - Deni Avdija

The New York Knicks ( nick. nick. ) are on the clock.

Sexton fits that Schroeder mold. Can start on a bad team, better as a 6th man on a good team.

I like the Wiseman pick for the Cavs. Gotta take him if he falls.

The Knicks will select guard Cole Anthony

960x0.jpg

While I don't love him as a prospect, I'm going with the upside over someone like Haliburton. I think playing with NBA spacing will help his game develop.

No doubt he has areas to improve (playmaking, shot selection, finishing at the rim) but we desperately need an offensive minded guard. Big fan of his energy level & work ethic.

8. New York Knicks - Cole Anthony

The Washington Wizards ( VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL ) are on the clock.

Is it completely over for him?

He’s a miss for me. Thought he’d be good, even if his attitude would stop him from being really good. Pretty sure I remember you being high on him too.

Like, is Cole Anthony for sure better than him?
:lol:

He’s a miss for me. Thought he’d be good, even if his attitude would stop him from being really good. Pretty sure I remember you being high on him too.

DSJ needs the ball in his hands. Cole can’t shoot and is food on defense

DSJ was solid his rookie year. His confidence is cooked though and he needs a change of scenery.
Not sure if cole Anthony is more talented either.

DSJ needs the ball in his hands. Cole can’t shoot and is food on defense

The only reason I'm rooting for this dude is because he's from NYC , but Cole can make a fair amount of open shots to keep a defense honest . He's not a bum like Trevon Duval and the Scuggs kid going to Gonzaga next year.

Idk if Cole is a star but I’m confident he’ll be better in the league than college...He was always forcing shots but he had to take it to another level cuz UNC was terrible and he was the only one on the team that could score or dribble

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.30.55 PM.png

The Washington Wizards select...

Aaron Nesmith
from Vanderbilt University
i

Once the coveted rim protection (Okongwu) came off the board, the Wizards opted for another coveted skill league-wide: shooting. Aaron Nesmith has been billed as (arguably) the best pure shooter in the draft and at 6'6 w/ a 6'10 wingspan...should fit comfortability in the backcourt with Wall & Beal. He probably won't do much to plug a hole in the team's putrid defense early on, but he's been reported to be an intelligent team defender with the potential to develop into the consummate 3&D wing given his profile and effort level. Should receive WAY more open looks in the Wizards helter-skelter offense than he ever did at Vanderbilt. Not much of a playmaker, but won't be expected to do on this team. He'll have to prove his numbers aren't fluke, after only playing in 14 games last season.

Flirted with the upside of RJ Hampton, but rolled the dice with the player that has an elite skill that should translate right away. No other big was high enough on our board to consider here.

DSJ was solid his rookie year. His confidence is cooked though and he needs a change of scenery.
Not sure if cole Anthony is more talented either.
Wouldn't mind the Cs taking a flyer on him if he could be had for basically nothing. They need a young backup PG. I like that he has the athleticism to get to the hoop. His shooting is worrisome though. Hasn't been particularly good from 3 or the FT line.

with the 10th pick, the Phoenix Suns select Kira Lewis Jr out of Alabama

We flirted with the idea of Obi Toppin here but we would need to see another year of interior defense before we would pair a cone with Deandre Ayton. Ultimately, Ricky Rubio ain’t it and will be 30 this year. Lewis is a good enough playmaker and should be able to play off the ball and alongside another playmaker in Devin Booker. Lewis Jr shot 41% in catch and shoot opportunities, and 35% off the dribble according to synergy sports tech. He needs to fill out but [jayzvoice] he’s only 19. [/jayzvoice]

A year or less under Rubio and he should be ready to go.

9. Washington Wizards - Aaron Nesmith
10. Phoenix Suns - Kira Lewis Jr.

The San Antonio Spurs ( antidope antidope ) are on the clock.

9. Washington Wizards - Aaron Nesmith
10. Phoenix Suns - Kira Lewis Jr.
11. San Antonio Spurs - RJ Hampton

The Sacramento Kings ( amitt5504 amitt5504 ) are on the clock.

Kangz/Pels/Blazers would be happy as hell if this is how the draft actually goes.

Back
Top Bottom