2025 NBA Draft Thread

Movers up the board
- Malachi Flynn @ 24
- Patrick Williams @ 16
- Kira Lewis @ 10
- Cory Kispert @ 43
- Robert Woodard @ 35

As much as I believe RJ Hampton can potentially be something, I just don't know if Boston would be the best spot for him. They already have Romeo in the fold who was probably a better HS prospect, and has a year of training under his belt, and he's still only an 8th-ish man for the foreseeable future.

They could use a scoring guard, and feel like they'd probably take Maxey over Kira and Cole who were both on the board at that spot. Brad's system doesn't really require a "true PG" and you at least know that Maxey will defend. Think he's a better shooter than his numbers at UK showed too.

Cole Anthony would be a perfect fit in Philly.

Wiseman type of player that can get a GM fired. Has the tools to be the best player in this draft down the line. Doubt it happens though.

Unless you think he's going to be Jokic or KAT, it makes no sense. Warriors are too smart. They aren't taking him. Especially at 1.

As much as I believe RJ Hampton can potentially be something, I just don't know if Boston would be the best spot for him. They already have Romeo in the fold who was probably a better HS prospect, and has a year of training under his belt, and he's still only an 8th-ish man for the foreseeable future.

They could use a scoring guard, and feel like they'd probably take Maxey over Kira and Cole who were both on the board at that spot. Brad's system doesn't really require a "true PG" and you at least know that Maxey will defend. Think he's a better shooter than his numbers at UK showed too.

Cole Anthony would be a perfect fit in Philly.

Maxey would be a great fit in Boston. Agree on Anthony in Philly too.

I'm tried of the Wiseman to Warriors propaganda

It's the best destination for him. Now is it for the team is the real question. I have a feeling GSW is gonna be making some big moves this next year but have no clue what :lol:

Back
Top Bottom