2025 NBA Draft Thread

Y’all got Bahamian bargnani

1597974058418.gif

But he’s got the most upside to win. He’s been stuck with a horrendous franchise. He accomplished more in the bubble than either of those two guys careers combined.

Huh? Those other two have actually been to the playoffs lol.

But I think we can all agree, all three of them have been put in odd/bad situations in their young careers so far.

The moment Glenn Taylor sells this team I’ll be happy. Even more so if KG takes over. I’m cool with the number one pick being a Wolves fan and moving out here to Phx has been interesting for Wigs before I left them the next year KAT lands and now this year :lol: it just might be me.

All I know is I feel like Beasley is going to be out if they can get a younger and cheaper guy at the 2 or 3. Plus this teamhas a lot of young dudes and I don’t know what to really go for.

If anything keep this talent and build and just wait for Book but I wouldn’t be surprise if the Suns do leap from my Wolves in a year or two. I think Book has found his coach in Monty and I think he’ll try and go the Kobe route unless he feels it’s really time to go.

Back
Top Bottom