6. Atlanta Hawks: Onyeka Okongwu
  7. Detroit Pistons: Tyrese Haliburton
  8. New York Knicks: Isaac Okoro
  9. Washington Wizards: Precious Achiuwa
  10. Phoenix Suns: Aaron Nesmith
  11. San Antonio Spurs: Devin Vassell
  12. Sacramento Kings: Saddiq Bey
  13. New Orleans Pelicans: Patrick Williams
  14. Boston Celtics: Killian Hayes (PLEASE GOD)
  15. Orlando Magic: Cole Anthony
  16. Portland Trail Blazers: Tyrese Maxey
  17. Minnesota Timberwolves: Jalen Smith
  18. Dallas Mavericks: Theo Maledon
  19. Brooklyn Nets: RJ Hampton
  20. Miami Heat: Kira Lewis Jr.
  21. Philadelphia 76ers: Nico Mannion
  22. Denver Nuggets: Aleksej Pokusevski
  23. Utah Jazz: Josh Green
  24. Milwaukee Bucks: Leandro Bolmaro
  25. Oklahoma City Thunder: Jaden McDaniels
  26. Boston Celtics: Robert Woodward II
  27. New York Knicks: Isaiah Stewart
  28. Los Angeles Lakers: Tyler Bey
  29. Toronto Raptors: Cassius Winston
  30. Boston Celtics: Udoka Azubuike

I wanted Lonzo and ratsull together but idk how well they’d mesh today. Melo is different than Lonzo but then again we have no idea if he can shoot. Been up and down on him tbh

Hope he goes to the right fit and coaching

minny gotta trade the pick for a sure thing. If nobody bites, ****, might have to swing for the fences on Deni. Only other option id consider is Edwards

I thought it then and still think now that DLo and Lonzo would be fine together. Lonzo doesn't even need to dribble. He's functionally a C&S shooting guard. DLo handles the majority of playmaking in the halfcourt and Lonzo advances the ball in transition.

Lamelo is more of a ball dominant lead guard than his brother.

Last edited:
What does the #2 pick and Wiggins even get you though? Wiggins a bum.

considering what the lakers gave up for AD, i cant even begin to fathom what it’s gonna take to get giannis.

something like #2 pick+klay+wiggins+eric paschall (im high on the kid) is probably a starting point. warriors gotta keep the splash bros together at all costs. i’d rather see them wait for giannis to become an UFA before they break up the team to get him. will probably have to package dray + wiggings to unload some cap space.

I think the perfect draft for the Wolves would be Edwards at 1 and Achiuwa at 17.

Edwards getting to be third fiddle at best out of the gate is going to be good for him. Will rein him in a bit and not force him to take so many bad shots like he did in college.

Achiuwa is a perfect pairing alongside KAT. Doesn’t need the ball offensively and should be able to guard both 4s and 5s and do the dirty work that KAT doesn’t seem fond of.

GS would probably have a better chance at turning that pick into Josh Richardson and Al Horford than even a trinket that gleamed to look like Giannas

I am so agitated at this team getting the 8th pick.
Watch the 7th or 9th pick become a star.

Pretty crazy proposed trade here-

Golden State gets: Jrue Holiday and JJ Redick
New Orleans gets: #2 pick, Minnesota Top 3 protected pick next year, and Andrew Wiggins and Kevon Looney
In all seriousness, Jrue is also expiring next year and that frees up money for Yanni lol

This is an interesting trade scenario...thoughts?

The Trade: Chicago Bulls send the No. 4 pick, Lauri Markkanen, Zach LaVine and Coby White to the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons

In all seriousness, Jrue is also expiring next year and that frees up money for Yanni lol

Do y'all even salary cap?

Steph, Klay, and Dray alone make 100 million. A quirk in the cap allowed them to get KD last time since the players didn't want a smooth increase. Revenues are stagnant cause of the virus and will likely decrease.

All that being said I like the trade proposal for both teams, getting the Ball brothers back together 😍.

#2 in this draft and what will probably be a pick in the 4-8 range next year seems like a pretty penny for Jrue Holiday. No brainer for New Orleans though.

I think New Orleans wants to compete next year, but I would pull the trigger on that trade proposal.

Do y'all even salary cap?

Steph, Klay, and Dray alone make 100 million. A quirk in the cap allowed them to get KD last time since the players didn't want a smooth increase. Revenues are stagnant cause of the virus and will likely decrease.

All that being said I like the trade proposal for both teams, getting the Ball brothers back together 😍.
Who said Dray is staying past this summer lol

This is an interesting trade scenario...thoughts?

The Trade: Chicago Bulls send the No. 4 pick, Lauri Markkanen, Zach LaVine and Coby White to the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons
Yes. Yes. Yes. Even though Zach and #4 is probably enough

Tobias would still be out of position technically but the spacing >>>>

Back
Top Bottom