2025 NBA Draft Thread

I was hoping he would drop to the 40s and the Lakers buy a pick to select him.

I don't think he'll offer much besides shooting stand still threes.

got solid steal rate, watching some clips seems like there's a chance he could be solid on defense.

more realistic comp might be cam johnson

Guys I Like
- Anthony Edwards
- Tyrese Haliburton
- Deni Avdija
- Onyeka Okongwu
- Killian Hayes
- RJ Hampton
- Tyrese Maxey
- Jalen Smith
- Xavier Tillman
- Zeka Nnaji
- Cassius Winston

Guys I Don't Like
- Lamelo Carter Williams
- Obi Toppin
- Precious Achiuwa
- Aleksej Pokusevski
- Jaden McDaniels

Indifferent
- James Wiseman
- Patrick Williams
- Isaac Okoro
- Devin Vassell
- Kira Lewis Jr
- Saddiq Bey
- Aaron Nesmith
- Cole Anthony
- Tyrell Terry

normally I like to post a big board before the draft but tbh. I have zero strong opinions about this draft other than "Lamelo Ball has the highest ceiling" and "James Wiseman has the highest floor."

but the rest of the dudes mocked in the lottery basically from like 3-15 I have no idea how you can project with confidence any of those dudes will turn out.

I would be terrified to draft Anthony Edwards but the draft stinks so I guess I would have to if ball wasn't available.

The second round/undrafted sleepers are more interesting to me. I like

Peyton Pritchard

Laugh if you want to,

but if a PG shoots 40% from 3, on step backs, off the dribble, drifitng left right, coming off screens ect.

and he's a tough competitor, and can run pick and roll competently that makes you an NBA player. Very reminiscent of Fred VanVleet to me.

Yam Madar

Athletic,
passer, defender with a suspect jumpshot. very tough, big time competitor by all accounts.

An Alex Caruso with more juice and flair in the the pick and roll?

Karim Mane
watched him play for canada in u19, didn't play college.

athletic PG, with some feel for the game passing wise. good defender. Jumper needs work but isn't totally busted, isn't a non shooter.

put that in a 6-5 frame with a 7 foot wings span. I bet he would have made himself a 1st round pick if he played college. getting a higher ceiling prospect in the 2nd seems like a steal.

Nick Knight

I really wish didn't measure at only 6'8 barefoot and he prob has no position in the modern NBA.

but 9'1 standing reach, he'll play bigger than his height, he's got so much skill. I'd give him a two way see what happens.

the fact that i can't think of a comp is probabaly a bad sign tho. :lol:

I saw the Knicks make a trade to move up 4 spots.

I wonder who they are looking to draft there.

Back
Top Bottom