2025 NBA Draft Thread

:smh:
B51EACAC-9C45-4449-958C-15D30BAD8B3E.jpeg

DAF9B352-6BCC-4F7C-BD72-206D597978E4.jpeg

Charlotte Hornets Receive: No. 1 overall pick, PF James Johnson

Minnesota Timberwolves Receive: No. 3 overall pick, F Miles Bridges, G Terry Rozeir

Who says no?

He talking about he would rather play football and he raps like Lil Baby. You can’t draft this guy in the first round.

His trainer had to call a few weeks or so after the interview to clarify aka damage control. That's really scary.

He clearly has gone through a lot in his young life. The passing of his mother and grandmother understandably has impacted him greatly.

If I’m the Warriors I’m trying to trade that 2nd pick by any means necessary. And I wouldn’t want any 2020 draft picks in return. Just the peace of mind I wouldn’t have any of these “top prospects” on my team.

His trainer had to call a few weeks or so after the interview to clarify aka damage control. That's really scary.

He clearly has gone through a lot in his young life. The passing of his mother and grandmother understandably has impacted him greatly.

Na man, I can’t draft with my heart. Plenty of draft picks over the years have had tough lives. His mindset ain’t right.

Na man, I can’t draft with my heart. Plenty of draft picks over the years have had tough lives. His mindset ain’t right.

No I agree. Not refuting you. Just something teams probably dug deeper into. Bunch of things we have no idea about I'm sure.

Maybe I'm being dramatic here, but that legit was the worst interview I have read for a prospect ever. How did his team let that get out?:lol:

He retells the story about the first time he dunked and how it signaled to him that he was talented and could accomplish something he might not have been able to in football, which was his first love. So that's the direction he went, simple as that, hanging up his cleats. "That's all I needed to see," he says.

So when after that did he get into basketball?

"I'm still not really into it," he says. "I love basketball, yeah. It's what I do."

Nah this is bad :lol:

A good deal of guys aren't in love with the game and get into it because they are tall . As long as he works it like a job he really needs there is no problem

He retells the story about the first time he dunked and how it signaled to him that he was talented and could accomplish something he might not have been able to in football, which was his first love. So that's the direction he went, simple as that, hanging up his cleats. "That's all I needed to see," he says.

So when after that did he get into basketball?

"I'm still not really into it," he says. "I love basketball, yeah. It's what I do."

Nah this is bad :lol:

I may be reaching/projecting, but it seems like his love of football comes from the memories of his mother and grandmother watching his games.

A good deal of guys aren't in love with the game and get into it because they are tall . As long as he works it like a job he really needs there is no problem
I think that's fine for role players and guys that just do the dirty work.

But if I'm taking a scoring wing #1 and hopefully the face of the franchise, that's the last thing I wanna hear.

the rest of that article is better, if yall care to get past that initial interview section.

agent probably got to him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom