2025 NBA Draft Thread

Hope Rockets go in this direction, but i think they'll roll with a rotation including all the vet guards. Wall, DJ Augustin, Gordon, Bradley, KPJ, Green, etc at least early on.

Very few teams just go out there and throw all their young guys into the fire. "Spirit of the competition, earn your keep, vets are good for the young guys" blah blah blah from the staff.
DJ Augustin might not even be NBA Caliber anymore. Bradley is an FA iirc hope they bring him back though

Green will get better against those aggressive defenses. He was flustered at first but came into his own. I am 100% sure he will be better than Cade. He’s better now tbh

Stone :pimp:

I hope Tillman doesn’t cheap out when the team is ready to go in about 3 years

Cade 4 dimes to 9 to and 0 ft attempts over his two games .

His lack of burst maybe be leading to no ft’s

Cade 4 dimes to 9 to and 0 ft attempts over his two games .

His lack of burst maybe be leading to no ft’s
OKC vs DET on 08_08_2021.png

DET vs HOU on 08_10_2021.png

House/Wall/Ego gotta go.

Want some vet presence but not those 3. Bradley/DJ I don’t mind but we need someone to guide these kids not get them into a wrong bus and almost killed at 5am, hell even during a pandemic.
Think that was Sterling Brown involved in that incident , can’t put that on the other Rockets vets

Think that was Sterling Brown involved in that incident , can’t put that on the other Rockets vets

Not putting it on anyone but you can’t have KPJ there (underage and all). Plus wasn’t known who else was there. Some (hell any) type of positive vet presence there is better then nothing to just show the young guys how to live and navigate the everyday day to day.

Kuminga plays like he has a pretty good feel for the game. Thank god that “raw” narrative was a thing 😂

Back
Top Bottom