2025 NBA Draft Thread

Worked out for Lamelo Ball, Josh Giddey, RJ Hampton, etc.

I’m not saying it won’t work out. It was just odd to me that top Euro prospects are going to Australia.

But after reading this article I get it now. Australian League is trying to come up. Started with Dieng signing. I respect it.

Since rockets can’t fall past the 5th pick, my rockets big board would be:

1. Chet
2. Banchero
3. Jabari
4. Ivey
5. Sharpe

Hes worth the gamble in this draft. Gallo comp is pretty accurate in terms of their movements and ability, except Gallo is a better passer and not as good of a shooter.

Still can’t believe Dantoni said Gallo was the best shooter he ever seen after the draft.

Since rockets can’t fall past the 5th pick, my rockets big board would be:

1. Chet
2. Banchero
3. Jabari
4. Ivey
5. Sharpe
I think im swapping Sharpe and Ivey. Sharpe might have some workout pop too. The top three is pretty interchangeable for me. Each have their positives and negative playing with Green

Green/Ivey seem to duplicative to me.

If you're going to upgrade from KPJ at the 1...it should be someone who is a bonafide, no questions asked primary ball handler or "point guard".

Are the Thompson brothers legit? I saw some highlights of Amen, looked pretty flashy with his handle. Not to mention he's 6'6

Have no clue about Overtime Elite credentials but yeah the 2023 class looks pretty good

I keep reading OTE isn’t the most realistic setting but this here

Was my exact question months ago lol

Saw these dudes just saucing everything and wasn’t sure what to make of it

If he kills workouts it seems like he’ll have better chance to go higher than next year where it will be tougher sledding ..

Trash that he couldn’t play any games smh

Followed him throughout the season and wanted to throw support for the Jack Rabbit...

But damb

He had several 0 point games

I hope the best for the kid

Back
Top Bottom