2025 NBA Draft Thread

No game action to go off. Unless scouts were at practices then maybe they have something to go off. IQ, instincts, etc.

All these dudes can light up an empty gym.
College tape isn't the be all end all for any of these prospects.

Someone like Chet is a perfect example. Played almost completely different outside of the Gonzaga system. And there's plenty of HS/AAU/National Team tape to watch.

I understand that. But having some tape is better than having no tape. Or tape from 2 years ago. Plus you know he wont participate in scrimmages.

Its impossible to project a prospect off an empty gym workout unless he’s some physical generational talent type. Like KG was or the previous straight from high school players.

I wonder what the track record is for late blooming guards that sky rocket to the top of the draft board (say last 18 months into the draft).

Fultz was recent, not sure who else was besides going all the way back to T-Mac.

Not really into anyone at the top of the draft all that much.

I would def consider Shaedon Sharpe.
obviously it's like drafting a high school players again super high risk

but I can squint and see a possible superstar player.

Not what you were getting at, but....

Bryson Tiller :lol:
etick_boozer14_850.jpg

Re: Sharpe...there's another Canadian prospect who's been buzzing since the Hoop Summit.

6'8 wing choosing between Kentucky or the G-League

yah ...ill pass

he def seems more dynamic than his brother
who ended up not being very good.

how you predict which 6-9 becomes a good shooter and defender and makes 100 million dollars in his career
and who flames out just feels impossible.

Back
Top Bottom