2025 NBA Draft Thread

Smoke making it seem like the Knicks plan A is trading up for Ivey.

I'd include Quickley to move up.

Smoke making it seem like the Knicks plan A is trading up for Ivey.

I'd include Quickley to move up.
Gotta take more than that I would assume. Quickley doesn’t fill a need for Sacramento. If he falls to 5, I don’t really see a world where Detroit wouldn’t just take him. He’s a perfect fit.

Gotta take more than that I would assume. Quickley doesn’t fill a need for Sacramento. If he falls to 5, I don’t really see a world where Detroit wouldn’t just take him. He’s a perfect fit.

Yeah would for sure take more. But of our "high value" player assets (Barrett, Toppin, Quickley), he's who I'd be most willing to include.

Knicks are in a bit of a tough spot from a trade standpoint I feel like because their pick is a bit too low at 11. Seems like a lot of those teams picking in front of them that the Knicks would want to trade up with would want to be able to pick one of the wings. And by the time 11 comes around, I think there’s a pretty strong chance that Murray, Mathurin, Sharpe, Daniels, and Griffin are all gone. 5-10 is gonna be a run on wings.

I hope they don’t. Paolo falling to 3 is good fortune for the rockets. Best player in the draft

My roommate couldn’t be more obsessed with Jalen Williams. That’s not the “my friend” thing, my roommate seriously watches every video and interview of his on YT.

If Knicks somehow get Ivey......

Let's face it, we will pick a European big man who will never come to the league.

What were the thoughts on Mathurin, who was a sophomore, after his freshman season? It just feels like his name became a NBA draft high profile only after this season.

His pops worth half a billion telling him to go to school is wild
I dont see what's wild about it ....

Plenty of parents demand their kids go to school.

Hell, there have been plenty of rich dudes that have given their money away instead of letting their kids have it in some type of you have to earn your money kid.

What were the thoughts on Mathurin, who was a sophomore, after his freshman season? It just feels like his name became a NBA draft high profile only after this season.
Good player that played a smaller role within the team for a different coach as a freshman. Shot more efficiently. Was 1st team All Pac10 freshmen. Pretty sure he was projected to be a top 20 pick before the season.

Back
Top Bottom