2025 NBA Draft Thread

You're the Charlotte Hornets. You get the #2 pick in the draft...what do you do?
They both have a modern skillset so pretty interchangeable at either guard spot but looking down the line you probably gotta move Melo 1-2 years before his extension ends & he hits UFA :lol:

He’s wanted the keys since day 1 and has never gotten them. I wouldn’t roll that dice

I was gonna save this take but I might as well let it blow. Vic's 3 pointer is the equivalent of Kareem's skyhook. Completely unguardable and he knows it. He should be taking 10+ every night when he's not mixing it up in the paint. He has the potential to shatter the all time points, rebounds and blocks records..all in 2-3 years faster than they were set

He was just hot that game.

Even though I doubt actual NBA length will bother him on contests that much, his mechanics are very good. Should be a 35% 3pt shooter.

I was gonna save this take but I might as well let it blow. Vic's 3 pointer is the equivalent of Kareem's skyhook. Completely unguardable and he knows it. He should be taking 10+ every night when he's not mixing it up in the paint. He has the potential to shatter the all time points, rebounds and blocks records..all in 2-3 years faster than they were set

that's really the central question about him imo
jumper looks good, but he's been far from elite historically.

sub 70% from the line, 31% from 3 on 130 attempts.

but it certainly looks good mechanically.

ive given up on trying to predict who will be an high level shooter and who won't

giphy.gif

I saw video of Ooz working with Chip England, but defensively he is already an asset. 6’10ish with a plus 7ft wingspan and he’s very fluid with the ball. I just dont get why he is such a poor athlete, he isnt fat. But I like him from what I have seen so far. The Thinder cant shoot, none of them (well Dort and SGA are Muscula are sitting rn) so that is what it is but again I have been more than impressed defensively even the rookies. When they switch everything nobody gets passed their man, even Jokic couldnt get off

Back
Top Bottom