2025 NBA Draft Thread

Emoni is going to the league. Period. While he has obvious flaws, dude can flat out score and consistently nail tough shots. Instant offense. He needs to fill out his frame more but I think he’ll benefit from having NBA resources around him. His shot selection is questionable at times, but it’s nothing that can’t be fixed IMO. I would take him in the early 2nd round, not sure I would use a 1st rounder on him.
He needs to go to a team with a good G League system n get reps in

He needs to go to a team with a good G League system n get reps in

Yup. Put him in the G-League for awhile to see how he develops. The daddy drama is one thing but he needs better coaching around him as well as more reps against better talent and he’s not getting that at EMU. Look at what he did against Michigan and South Carolina. Not saying they’re blue bloods but he def has the skills.

With injuries ravaging the Suns, guess Imma start following this thread.

Hoping to land someone like Anthony Black in the late first.

Emoni is going to the league. Period. While he has obvious flaws, dude can flat out score and consistently nail tough shots. Instant offense. He needs to fill out his frame more but I think he’ll benefit from having NBA resources around him. His shot selection is questionable at times, but it’s nothing that can’t be fixed IMO. I would take him in the early 2nd round, not sure I would use a 1st rounder on him.

Black Duncan Robinson?

The Brandon Miller nitpicking is 1000% due to the rush to anoint him as the 3rd best prospect in the draft after beating up on weak OOC teams.

I had a similar annoyance personally w/ Jalen Suggs when there was a "he's better than Cade" campaign launched after a week into the season.

Back
Top Bottom