2025 NBA Draft Thread

Givony is great, just said Cam Whitmore every time he saw him (5+) never really impacted the game, and when they put him on the bench Nova would actually play better. Then said he heard he came into pre-draft workouts and interviews and turned off people.

It's not just the medicals but it's a lot of things. He's been springboarded all the time, went from just a Top-100 recruit to a Top-10 recruit, now Top-5 pick to drafted 20th. Who knows.

Wish we could've got on him on a hometown discount, as for Leonard Miller, I don't pay attention to the G-League, just NBA and college. That has become a problem in the last three years :lol: People seem to like him, I'm not your guy doe.

I don't like the Clark pick because I don't like just guessing on a young guy off an Achilles surgery.

I blame Jalen Green for starting this G-League third league. He's Exhibit Ay dude I don't have all the time in the ******* world.

My dude Cason Wallace landed in the right spot. Orlando goofed with Jett at 11, Charlotte got a steal with Nick Smith at 25

Spurs gotta rebrand man, its time. I dont wanna see those ugly *** jerseys anymore

Last edited:
The Texas teams had the best drafts.
Not a JHS fan, but I trust the Lakers scouting department.
Jacquez Jr is a seamless fit in Heat Culture.
Podz and TJD are pretty good, but again the Warriors are small.
Kings going after Kuz or Draymond in free agency? :lol:

Miami continues to win because they get their guys. Jaquez was probably an early 2nd grade on everyone else's chart. They didn't care, didn't get fancy and trade back, just executed

Any chance Jordan Walsh can learn any semblance of offense? Looks like he could be a terror defensively.

Givony is great, just said Cam Whitmore every time he saw him (5+) never really impacted the game, and when they put him on the bench Nova would actually play better. Then said he heard he came into pre-draft workouts and interviews and turned off people.

It's not just the medicals but it's a lot of things. He's been springboarded all the time, went from just a Top-100 recruit to a Top-10 recruit, now Top-5 pick to drafted 20th. Who knows.
Exactly. My extremely simplistic way of saying it is this...

He plays like Carmelo Anthony. NBA teams don't want that archetype anymore. It's not 2006.

Any chance Jordan Walsh can learn any semblance of offense? Looks like he could be a terror defensively.
He's kinda in the Thybulle or Vanderbilt mold where he can play right away because of his defense, but the offense is so far away. Probably gonna get played off the floor come playoff time (not that anyone should expect him to be a rotation player come the playoffs).

Miami continues to win because they get their guys. Jaquez was probably an early 2nd grade on everyone else's chart. They didn't care, didn't get fancy and trade back, just executed
They continue to win because 1. They dont give a **** if the players are lottery picks, young/old, the develop and find roles they can excel and like you stated, dont give a **** what anyone elze think.

We need ready made players that if at 19 they arent producing or at 25 they old, ship em out and give me a supermax player that has never won ****. Just scores.

Back
Top Bottom