2025 NBA Draft Thread

Besides Miles Bridges, my other comp for him was Corey Maggette.
Well, that's why I said simplistic lol. He's a one on one scorer with a little catch and shoot in there. No connectivity, low feel, constant hesitation. These things don't really fly anymore. Unless you're a player getting buckets on a bad team. He can do that for sure.

I'm not rooting against him, he's just a player from a bygone era.

This dude being top 5 in the class of 2025 and goes to CVCA is insanity.

Weirdest **** ever. Right across the street from Walsh Jesuit

be surprised if he stays all 4 there. Garbo program at that establishment

Every draft's a crapshoot. Theres no right or wrong answer with who do you take #2 Scoot or Miller. I remember dudes in here back in 2014 saying Jabari should've gone #1 instead of Wiggins and look how that turned out. And Jokic went #41 that year.
For all we know the best layer of this draft could turn out to be Jordan Hawkins or Leonard Miller

Every draft's a crapshoot. Theres no right or wrong answer with who do you take #2 Scoot or Miller. I remember dudes in here back in 2014 saying Jabari should've gone #1 instead of Wiggins and look how that turned out. And Jokic went #41 that year.
For all we know the best layer of this draft could turn out to be Jordan Hawkins or Leonard Miller
I absolutely agree with you, there are no mistakes until they play and even then hindsight is 20/20.

only Peso we acknowledge

Where did Peso Pluma go to school in San Antonio?

Back
Top Bottom