They shoulda kept him on as a scout, but we really needed to remove every trace of the Isiah era and completely move on.
laugh.gif

I don't even care how well or not T-Mac does,
I mean it would be a bonus to see him do well

but all I care for is that Jared Jeffries boneheaded self is not in the orange and blue again I'm ELATED

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

*DEAD*

Harlem I was about to put your +$$ on ignore for that one.
laugh.gif

Remember when we'd start him against the Magic to use up his fouls against Dwight.

Isiah was horrible.
roll.gif
smh.gif

By the way, I take about a month hiatus, and I see all these new names in this thread. What the %%%# is going on? Did we get LeBron?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
omg i do remember that. wow flashbacks that $$!% was !+@!%*$ horrible, i ALWAYS said as bad as a GM as Isiah was he was an even worse coach if you can believe it or not. I mean as a GM he actually got us some good young talent via the draft when he wasnt trading picks.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I mean just imagine if we had a smart GM who doesnt throw out the 2nd overall pick for Eddy !+@!%*$ Curry and we get Isiah in the position to have the #2 overall pick, wed  have !+@!%*$ Brandon Roy out here running $$!%
smh.gif
roll.gif
I remember that bs, isiah would run jerome for exactly 5 minutes from the start of the game and really gave jerome a lot of touches. If he scored the whole bench would laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Ok...
So Orlando traded McGrady for Steve Francis who was then traded to the Knicks then exchanged for Zach Randolph, who was traded for Tim Thomas who was traded for Larry Hughes who was traded for McGrady...

So in all actuality, McGrady was traded for himself and we only gave up Trevor Ariza & Penny Hardaway... 
wink.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I mean just imagine if we had a smart GM who doesnt throw out the 2nd overall pick for Eddy !+@!%*$ Curry and we get Isiah in the position to have the #2 overall pick, wed  have !+@!%*$ Brandon Roy out here running $$!%
Or LaMarcus Aldridge...

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Or LaMarcus Aldridge...
... or Brandon Roy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Ok...
So Orlando traded McGrady for Steve Francis who was then traded to the Knicks then exchanged for Zach Randolph, who was traded for Tim Thomas who was traded for Larry Hughes who was traded for McGrady...

So in all actuality, McGrady was traded for himself and we only gave up Trevor Ariza & Penny Hardaway... 
wink.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Well done!
laugh.gif

isiah thomas was on PTI the other day. Dude has gigantic balls I'll give him that. talking about how GM is his strength not coaching and blah blah. i mean brass stones for real. what a piece of crap.

Originally Posted by DubA169

isiah thomas was on PTI the other day. Dude has gigantic balls I'll give him that. talking about how GM is his strength not coaching and blah blah. i mean brass stones for real. what a piece of crap.
He really explained how his track record shows that he's very good at building a team. Like, he said that...and his head didn't explode or he wasn't struck by lightning.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 Did anybody really expect Roy to be the player that he is, though?

Anyway, we'll save that for the Blazers thread.
laugh.gif

well I'll give Isiah credit for picking up players through the draft...as far as making trades and signings, nah
grin.gif

well I'll give Isiah credit for picking up players through the draft...as far as making trades and signings, nah
grin.gif

He's good at finding gems late...not so much with the high picks. What high picks did he have other than Frye? I can't remember any.

ohwell.gif
 Did anybody really expect Roy to be the player that he is, though?

Anyway, we'll save that for the Blazers thread.
laugh.gif
I 150% did. I loved him at UW, and event the year before he took off big. That team with him and Nate that was the 1 seed was just
pimp.gif
so much fun to watch. I was calling that hed get ROY for that draft class, THIS good, idk, but i definitley knew hed be trouble.

anyway i thought id share this for old times sake...

BIG SNACKS
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
ehhh i think he gets too much credit for even drafting well. didn't he draft balkman for no reason?

EDIT: allen reading my mind. weird

I think his drafting ability is a bit overrated. I mean when you compare it to his GM abilities otherwise, of course it will look good.

Frye, Mardy Collins and Renaldo Balkman were all 1st round picks of his.

He did hit on Lee, Chandler and to a lesser extent, Nate.

Sweetney was before Isiah, right?
Layden picked him, slavko vranes and maciej lampe
and this was the most well received Knicks draft I can ever remember at the time
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom