i thought yall was talking about having amare, parker or cp3 next year then adding melo.... thats why i said it... wasnt amare trying to plot to get 3/4 players over there? "i talked to parker and melo and they wanna come to NY" so lets say you guys get parker to join amare then melo joins, wouldnt he be taking the easy way out

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i thought yall was talking about having amare, parker or cp3 next year then adding melo.... thats why i said it... wasnt amare trying to plot to get 3/4 players over there? "i talked to parker and melo and they wanna come to NY" so lets say you guys get parker to join amare then melo joins, wouldnt he be taking the easy way out
Amar'e did say that but that's not going to happen unless trades happen. he aint a GM. Durant, CP3, Yao, Rubio, a time traveling MJ in his prime could all want to come to the Knicks but if they aint all FAs at the same time and the Knicks don't have the cap space it'll never be a reality.

But to answer your question no Melo wouldn't be taking the easy way out cuz the Knicks are in the East and the %%@+$*%+*$*** Heat already got a super trio in their prime and a still pretty good Big 4 in Boston to contend against. Melo would be leveling the playing field for NY
laugh.gif
Aint no guarantee we'd be racking up rings it'd just give us a good shot.

laugh.gif
I love how people are calling him coward, when this is exactly what they wanted for the knicks.  "You think we could get Wade and Amare/Bosh too with Bron, that would be sick!".  Man ya'll need to choke on a hypocritical phallus.

havent been in here since wed. (ACL surgery thurs.)
and good luck to lee, ill miss him for sure....

is raymond felton for sure? or just talks?
anth. randolph, turiaf and azubuike....
pimp.gif

randolph and amare = dunks/alley oops
turiaf = hype man

and to what 'kvsm23vs24' wrote....
that would be crazy....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
I love how people are calling him coward, when this is exactly what they wanted for the knicks.  "You think we could get Wade and Amare/Bosh too with Bron, that would be sick!".  Man ya'll need to choke on a hypocritical phallus.
yea but its different when its for NY

period.

thats respectable.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif

qfe

Back
Top Bottom