Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Sergio should start over duhon. hopefully the knicks continute to play like this for the remainder of the year

he will, hes a euro and dantoni likes euro's

our ball movement is
eek.gif

pimp.gif

its been a long time....

Hope Tmac blows his back out (pause) Now he wants to drive and take it aggressive to the cup? I hate his @%*!*!@ guts!

Originally Posted by 0cks

Hope Tmac blows his back out (pause) Now he wants to drive and take it aggressive to the cup? I hate his @@$*+@+ guts!
.............art thou mad?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Hope Tmac blows his back out (pause) Now he wants to drive and take it aggressive to the cup? I hate his @@$*+@+ guts!
Joe Jackson level
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I believe kid is type furious

Just got in. Missed the first quarter, but apparently the Knicks are playing ok. I think having these two new guys on the court is going to increase our defensive prowess, as weird as that sounds. I like Sergio Redriguez. He's unrefined, but has a lot of talent that just needs to be developed. Knicks have a good shot at winning a few games now.

roll.gif

I like Sergio a lot more than Duhon.

And this dude T-Mac is on that Vince Carter give up on my team stuff. Guess it runs in the family.
laugh.gif

Team defense is still weak, but this is the first time I've been excited about this time in awhile.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

0cks, now we got beef in basketball too?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let me live dammit.

City That Never Wins 

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]GIANTS[/color]     [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)][color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]KNICKS[/color] [/color]    [color= rgb(0, 0, 51)]METS[/color]   REDSTORM
What's beef?
grin.gif

eek.gif
 Bender to McGrady.

Listen, I read this thread every single day, rarely post though...judging from all traffic in this thread, and alot the people I usually chat sports with...people seem to really want the Knicks to succeed, no? It's been far too long.

Back
Top Bottom