Originally Posted by BangDak

Hilton Armstrong is a backup role player at most.

While all that is true gr8, when you compare them to a guy like Haywood, its a bit easy to distinguish who you want as your guy.

I'm a real big fan of Cole Aldrich though. younger Haywood imo.
Beggars can't be choosers.

If the Knicks were to use their cap space on two players (ex: LeBron and Bosh), then the rest of the roster is going to be made up of Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, Walker and low cost scrubs.

Originally Posted by DubA169

my favorite rumor ever was that puffy was gona become owner
roll.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Hilton Armstrong is a backup role player at most.

While all that is true gr8, when you compare them to a guy like Haywood, its a bit easy to distinguish who you want as your guy.

I'm a real big fan of Cole Aldrich though. younger Haywood imo.
i agree with you and i think that any logical Knicks fan would want a guy like Haywood playing center here, and hes from BK which is pretty cool, but he had a breakout year this year and all im saying is that its not worth signing him here if we have to risk letting Lee walk/not signing big free agents, because getting Haywood here is less of a priority and all i was saying is that if it all falls through with Haywood and hes asking for Camby like $, let him walk, and try and trade for one of those young guys.
and pass on Aldrich, not a fan, nor will we have the draft pick to get him so idk how thats gonna happen 
laugh.gif

that was a good article on the Knicks, Rubio in NY with a guy like Lebron WOULD be 
pimp.gif
 and everyone would get SO much better with a PG like him distributing here. he also would also give us a set style as a run n gun team, and he can turn into a Steve Nash like player here imo, especially with D'Antoni as coach and the fact that he is that good and only 19 or whatever.

also... diddy on NT 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: FTR though, id personally take Blachte or McGee here over Haywood with or without the price even, especially Blachte. i wouldnt take Jordan over Haywood though, but like i said if Haywood is asking for 5+ mil or some %++$ than i still take a guy like DeAndre Jordan for not as much

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Heads up just saw this on espn180 wilson wants to be traded , said he's intrested in the lakers.

Seriously? i think that might just be a rumor

but i've seen positive quotes from chandler talking about next year....

maybe he realized we were gonna trade him with curry and he feels really bad about it?

How is lebron gonna say this after Noah %%%% on his "home town"

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James loves vacationing in Chicago. He just has no interest in doing it anytime soon.
After the Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah sharply criticized the city of Cleveland, saying there is nothing to do and no one vacations there, James on Wednesday called Chicago one of the greatest places in America.

"It's an awesome city. Great restaurants, great shopping," said James, who spent three summers in Chicago while in high school working out at Michael Jordan's facility. "I have nothing bad (to say) about Chicago, and I'm not saying that because of what he said about Cleveland. I'm dead serious. We all love Chicago."
Without prompting, James then added that he has vacationed in Chicago a few times. As reporters laughed at the irony, James chuckled, but insisted he was serious.
"You all are making it a joke, tomorrow it's going to be a joke, but I'm being very serious," he said. "I love Chicago. I love Cleveland and love Akron, too."

i've decided that lebron doesn't go hard for Cleveland like alot of analysts think he does. If Noah said #!%% the city of Akron lebron would have went off i think. dude reps Akron and doesn't care about Clevlend like that.

Cuz Lebron doesnt give a damn about Cleveland, its all about Akron to him. The city as a whole doesnt mean a damn thing to him, which is what these Cav "fans" dont get.

I mean, i like Chandler, but i wouldnt be opposed to trading him and Lee for a more productive guy like Rubio if we can sign someone else to take their spots (walker, Bosh, Haywood, etc.)

Originally Posted by DubA169

How is lebron gonna say this after Noah %%%% on his "home town"

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James loves vacationing in Chicago. He just has no interest in doing it anytime soon.
After the Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah sharply criticized the city of Cleveland, saying there is nothing to do and no one vacations there, James on Wednesday called Chicago one of the greatest places in America.

"It's an awesome city. Great restaurants, great shopping," said James, who spent three summers in Chicago while in high school working out at Michael Jordan's facility. "I have nothing bad (to say) about Chicago, and I'm not saying that because of what he said about Cleveland. I'm dead serious. We all love Chicago."
Without prompting, James then added that he has vacationed in Chicago a few times. As reporters laughed at the irony, James chuckled, but insisted he was serious.
"You all are making it a joke, tomorrow it's going to be a joke, but I'm being very serious," he said. "I love Chicago. I love Cleveland and love Akron, too."

i've decided that lebron doesn't go hard for Cleveland like alot of analysts think he does. If Noah said #!%% the city of Akron lebron would have went off i think. dude reps Akron and doesn't care about Clevlend like that.

Umm...

At first I thought it was a pr thing since chicago is a huge market, but for him to randomly throw in a shout out to Akron shows that his real alleigance is with akron and he doesn't consider Cleveland to be his hometown.

At the same time, lebron just might be trying to lead on people to believe this. And why do we still care about lee when 2 players that play the same effin position that he does are coming off the books?! Bosh is obviously pissed ab the situation in Toronto and Amare would love to be reunited with d'antoni and has the type of personality and need for marketability that would be perfect for NYC.

Back
Top Bottom