roll.gif

i feel more bad for cleveland than for the knicks for not getting lebron... i already knew he wasn't coming and honestly i don't care... we don't need lebron we got amar'e... new york doesn't support weak sellouts anyway....

i honestly feel really bad for cleveland fans. that city just cant catch a *@!$%$ break. this has changed free agency too, because youll have other guys trying to do the same thing down the road

We always knew this was a potential outcome, so lets not go off the deep end here.

Personally it sucks cause the dude is my favorite player. And it sucks a little bit more than they'll all ganged up in the East together.

But, we got a damn good player in Amare..and now picked up Randolph, Turiaf and Azubukie for Lee, who we thought we'd get nothing for.

Good young core, that can (and should be allowed) to grow together. Spend wisely, develop talent.

It's things like this that make it hard to be a Knick fan. Not to rub it in to the real fans, but how many times are Knick fans going to feel like this? It's heart breaking to anticipate and then nothing. I was more tight when Barkley said that he was going to sign with them and then changed his mind, then Reggie, then waaay after the fact Mike said it. It's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

okay real talk.. this is the Knicks thread, not Lebron!

this is it fellas.. if he aint worthy of us, we're on to Melo next year.. Yuku is about to explode so let's hope all goes well.

KNICKS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HEAT = ({})
2uq224o.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I was a Knick fan before this, and regardless of the outcome tonight I'll be a Knick fan for the rest of my life.

Most def, It's not the Knicks fault that LeBron isn't a leader.

Melo, please DON'T sign the extension .....PLEASE!

oh well...are they selling AUTHENTIC Amare jersey yet? maybe at the Nba store because I don't want a replica

I really don't have an opinion on Lebron besides the fact he's a coward and I really hope he doesn't win anything...props to Wade for showing some balls and having them come to him

Man this team will be busting #%% on the eastcoast and probably the rest of the NBA.

I'm still a knicks fan till I die. I don't see us winning a chip anytime soon but at least we won't be at bottom of the conference anymore. Hopefully we can land Carmelo next year.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I was a Knick fan before this, and regardless of the outcome tonight I'll be a Knick fan for the rest of my life.

Most def, It's not the Knicks fault that LeBron isn't a leader.

Melo, please DON'T sign the extension .....PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom