We need a post presence, everything comes easier after that, better 3pt shots and easy scoring.. can't wait till eddy brings us to 15-9

knicks play on friday the 13th
laugh.gif
smh.gif

friday_13th_jason.jpg

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Godamn did Al Trautwig say this was the worst start in Knicks history?
why am I not surprised?
laugh.gif
I told you guys we might end upwith one of the worst records in NBA HISTORY

Spoiler [+]
The Knicks are one of only 3 teams to have never lost 60 games in a season. The other teams are the Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers and the New Orleans/Utah Jazz. This record is in jeopardy if we continue. Our franchise worst record is 23-59. Ooh yeah, I can see this being broken..Ladies and Gentlemen, you're about to witness NBA history whether you like it or not
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Godamn did Al Trautwig say this was the worst start in Knicks history?
why am I not surprised?
laugh.gif
I told you guys we might end up with one of the worst records in NBA HISTORY

Spoiler [+]
The Knicks are one of only 3 teams to have never lost 60 games in a season. The other teams are the Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers and the New Orleans/Utah Jazz. This record is in jeopardy if we continue. Our franchise worst record is 23-59. Ooh yeah, I can see this being broken..Ladies and Gentlemen, you're about to witness NBA history whether you like it or not
grin.gif
wow. i had a sense of how bad we are, but damn. For health reasons, i'm not posting in here until win number 2. feel like I'm getting anulcer

see you guys soon hopefully.

gallo is a beast and i never really got a chance to catch tony run the floor but whats good with curry tho? are they gonna put him in or what man just let thatman plan. this might be a stretch but he could be some sort of secret weapon that could help us win a few if he is as in shape and such as articles are stating

It's a damn shame how we are playing right now, 1-8
sick.gif
. For lastnights game we did decent in the first half but we all knew ATL would come back.
Harrington's fumble on a easy pass for a wide open dunk
indifferent.gif
. Weneed to see what Curry can do because right now we are basura.
Gallo needs to be more aggressive and dantoni needs to run more sets for him. There is no reason why he should be taking less than 10 shots a game and hes yourbest shooter. He needs to work on his handle also.

I see the warriors out chucking us and we give up around 130 pts....

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
laugh.gif
u need some better headphones fam

roll.gif

roll.gif
at the suggestion that Jay-Z or anyone else would call Donnie Walsh "Deezy".
roll.gif

Curry is suppose to play tonight? i thought Wednesday vs IND would be his first game?

Listening to SJU
pimp.gif
we're winning
pimp.gif

Will watch this on mute though, if we DO plan on winning again tonight would be a good time to start.

Back
Top Bottom