21+ers. What are your favorite mixed drinks?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

double vodka tonics.

but, any vodka but smirnoff. that vodka gives me the runs for some reason.
In a bar or nightclub, I do a double vodka soda, tall, no lime. People ask me why I do doubles and I just say it cuts down on return trips to the bar, especially if it's crowded. And if I want to nurse it, it's tall, so there's more to sip.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Gin&juice

Im ADDICTED to these lately. Gin and grape fruit juice. ocean spray grapefruit juice is the best imo
I have bartender friends who love it when people order gin & juice (as if there's some go-to recipe for it). If the customer is kind of off-putting, they'll pour a gin and tomato juice. The customer will go crazy and they'll say "oh, you didn't specify what kind of juice."

I got a lot of mixed drinks I love but my top 3 as of late has been:

Ciroq Coconut and Pineapple

Crown and Cherry Coke or regular Coke of (if you are lucky) Vanilla Coke

Jameson and Ginger Ale

-The Juice

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by akaValentino

LA water.

BAY WATER

or a

BAY BREEZE
All you bay cats who insist on talking !*!+ on LA got to be mad as hell that it took so long for yall to get some shine 
laugh.gif

Why can't people in California just accept that there's two distinct yet overlapping cultures here and respect they own..

It's called LA water for a reason fam, but of course you wouldn't know 
alien.gif

anyway..

well double vodka tonic extra lime if i'm feeling poor 
frown.gif

top shelf scotch and soda if i'm feeling boss 
pimp.gif

dom p if it's my birthday

Spoiler [+]
and i'm not paying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pianoman52

u can tell how young somebody is by the cocktail they order. AMF = you prolly just turned 21. happy birthday.

scotch on the rocks. that or a moscow mule.
I order heavily mixed cocktails at bars because if I wanted some JD and coke I'd have stayed home.  Besides, it's all about the double IPAs and pale ales.

i usually order whiskey straight up if i'm not drinking beer.  but lately i've been drinking whiskey water.  

rum and coke, rum runner, caribou lou, screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers. I'm not much of a mixed drinks dude though.

Long Island all day, I will do a vodka redbull every now and then ( I drink 2-3 times a week, EVERY week)

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by akaValentino

LA water.

BAY WATER

or a

BAY BREEZE

All you bay cats who insist on talking !*!+ on LA got to be mad as hell that it took so long for yall to get some shine 
laugh.gif

Why can't people in California just accept that there's two distinct yet overlapping cultures here and respect they own..

It's called LA water for a reason fam, but of course you wouldn't know 
alien.gif

You sound real soft right now homie.

Aint no one hating on LA.

If you ever get out of LA youll come to find out that every city you go to has its own "water"

In LA its called LA WATER.... in the BAY its called BAY WATER.

Ciroc Coconut or Malibu Coconut Rum + OJ = my go to drink for the last couple of years
if i bring something to a gathering/party its this

Tokyo Tea is my %%$$. But the bartenders never know how to make it, ive yet to come across one who does, i always end up telling them how to make it
30t6p3b.gif

Crown straight or mixed with coke 
Hen and Coke 
Johnny (Red, Black, Green, Blue) on the rocks

if you just want something soft 

[font=arial, sans-serif]disaronno with vanilla coke. [/font]

but this right here man you gotta try it if you like OJ 

260.jpg

tropicana_orange_juice.jpg

^^^

Yea I hate when Im in a different area and they dont make the drinks right. When that happens I just order straight drinks or ask them whats their favorite drink is to make and roll with that.

Back
Top Bottom