21+ers. What are your favorite mixed drinks?

Some girl bought me an AMF the other night...it was her 21st birthday lol. I usually go with a whiskey and coke

Originally Posted by trak1sh

vodka red bull
pimp.gif

I usually only drink Henny Doubles at the Bar,but once in a blue i get a Long Island+Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

1241-bombay_sapphire_gin.jpg

schweppes-tonic.jpg

can drink this and get right, with lime too 
pimp.gif

YES. Honorable mentions go to vodka/tonics and tokyo teas. used to love drinking LA water when i lived in socal. 
i also get a custom made drink consisting of 151, 99 bananas, red bull, and blue curacao. kinda looked like an amf and a tokyo tea put together. it turned out decent, but on a good day it tasted like bubble gum 
laugh.gif

3 fingers of Glen Levitt... with a little bit of pepper... and some cheese.

Spoiler [+]
ron-burgundy_scotch.jpg

Tokyo Tea used to be my default until i realized how 
sick.gif
 it was..
now i stick to vodka tonics.. my friends are all starting to get on that whiskey (hype) tho.. not a fan of it. 

Not really into mixed drinks anymore.  Scotch whiskey neat is the go-to drink nowadays.   Caesars on occasion though.

Originally Posted by ndnboi

but this right here man you gotta try it if you like OJ 

260.jpg

That BUCHANANS aint no joke.... One of my favorite drinks. I only drank it straight. Ill have to try it one day with OJ.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ndnboi

but this right here man you gotta try it if you like OJ 

That BUCHANANS aint no joke.... One of my favorite drinks. I only drank it straight. Ill have to try it one day with OJ.
Try it with pineapple
pimp.gif

- long island
- moscow mule
- tequilla sunrise
- jack n coke

henny & sour. Theres this spot in middletown ny that makes a drink called 21 guns ( taste like juice but after a couple
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom