21 Savage Thread - Savage Mode

Im too much of a 21 fan to even acknowledge 22s existence

On a system it's amazing
I don't really rock with his other music but there's something magical about Savage Mode. Damn near flawless project imo.
Metro's production and 21's style of rapping blended amazingly well together :pimp:

I don't really rock with his other music but there's something magical about Savage Mode. Damn near flawless project imo.
Metro's production and 21's style of rapping blended amazingly well together :pimp:
100% agree. Didn't even like son before

Im too much of a 21 fan to even acknowledge 22s existence

This.

On a system it's amazing

While I definitely see what your saying, don't get it twisted, he has hidden gems in his previous releases. Slaughter King in particular;

Vette (this my shhh :pimp:)
Slime
No Peace
Wow
Dirty K

Last edited:
Since dude aint post the link

21 leans in and says "I woulda told them I'm the dude that killed bankroll"

Last edited:
Bankroll sucked tho. Only 2 songs were aight. Dudes hypin him up cuz hes dead.

Nope. Dudes were feeling Bankroll way before he died. He was one of the few rappers of the trap genre how stood out in the middle of all these other dudes copying each other

Yea dude said it mad disrespectful
Them ****** don't gaf about that man or his music. He was a dude they had beef with, seems flagrant and disrespectful to us but to then it's street ****. Some ol ****** die everyday b type ****.

Last edited:
just finished a very well recieved mixtape on 21 savage , its over on audiomack - its called savage streets

Back
Top Bottom