21-year-old Morgan State student charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student has been charged with first-degree murder in the killing of a man whose dismembered remains were found in a Joppa home and nearby church trash container, police said.

According to charging documents, Alexander Kinyua allegedly admitted to eating the victim's heart and portions of his brain.

Kinyua's arrest came almost a week after Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, 37, first went missing Friday, and followed a search of the home the two men apparently shared in the 500 block of Terrapin Terrace in Joppatowne early Wednesday morning, police said.

http://www.baltimoresun.c...20120531,0,4066697.story

Bruh, what the?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

First Miami, then NJ, now Baltimore? This is too much to process within a weeks time.
Spoiler [+]
And all these dudes are black too
eek.gif

Its shocking to me that all these dudes are black, I don't know why.

I posted this story in the Miami thread. This is all a little too much in such a short amount of time. Something's going on.

Originally Posted by beh235

First Miami, then NJ, now Baltimore? This is too much to process within a weeks time.
Spoiler [+]
And all these dudes are black too
eek.gif

have the link to the nj thread?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 I , uhhh....mannnnn--- I don't know what to say especially after those other stories earlier 

laugh.gif

Yall act like crazy people are somthing new.

Go ahead an keep prepping for a !@%+%+# Zombie Apocalypse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by Hyper

I can already see where this is gonna go.
tired.gif

I didn't mean any harm w/ the comment, I just feel like when some wild crime like this occurs, its a white dude responsible.

Pretty much the same thing w/ serial killers.

I'm white if it matters,
laugh.gif

Oh, this is the new thing in the black community? 
roll.gif
 This has turned into a big joke. Im not buying this $#+!+$!@.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

isnt this like the 3rd story like this this week? the hells going on out there?
What's going on is people are more aware of these kind of stories as of late... so they'll notice them and think they're connected. 

I could probably go back ten years from now and find a series of vaguely related events like this all happening around the same time and say it's something bigger than it is.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I can already see where this is gonna go.
tired.gif

I didn't mean any harm w/ the comment, I just feel like when some wild crime like this occurs, its a white dude responsible.
Pretty much the same thing w/ serial killers.

I'm white if it matters,
laugh.gif
I was pretty much thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

The dude in New Jersey was black too??? Daaaaaaamn
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom