2108 Niketalk Thread Of The Year

2108 Thread Of The Year Goes To?

• Sex Robots(Day One Cop)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Washed Thread(Starting To Yell At Clouds)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • NASA/Moon Thread(Fake Space,Fake Moon,Flat Earth)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Off-White (Assassin ViKtor)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Doja Cat Threads(Mooooo)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Lol surprised we haven’t done an NTer of the year award. We should choose from all forums and then have an overall NTer of the year

If I remember correctly Timid got banned for going on a drunken rage and suggesting that Clayton Kershaw should off himself because of his performance and then posting d*** pics of an athlete in the NFL thread :lol:.

Dude was struggling with alcohol addiction so I hope he's doing ok though.

I always thought he was just trolling with the alcohol stuff, but there were times he was mad chill, then he would gef unhinged out of nowhere. I hope he’s doing good though. His posts would have me laughing.

I get exactly what your saying. I think the washed thread is cool, tho. It’ll die eventually. Swap it out for the Fools Wildin thread.

I see DCs point about the long running thread but there should be exceptions for when the thread is created.

It’s like how you going to disrespect the launch of a long running thread.

DC - Can you see both sides?

I see the WWE as the equivalent to telenovelas/soap operas for men... I don't watch it anymore but I remember when I was young and Monday Night Raw was much watch TV :lol:

attitude era in any measure of good was just flat out awesome television...now? i cant watch more than 2 min of 2 sweaty guys fake fight in briefs.

lack of a rogue's gallery/diverse opinion says otherwise.

It’s not even that...

That thread is big time cringe and is really just a display of who can regurgitate and paraphrase their favorite political stances.

It reminds me of my AP Government class back in High School where the loudest 4-5 kids repeat what their parents have to say about the day’s politics.

After entering that thread not knowing that there is a user in there perfecting his satire routine (and subsequently getting flamed for not finding it very amusing) I read it from time to time but rarely comment because it’s basically 1 user who has diplomatic immunity from NT’s terms of service (and he’s the biggest idiot on NT, maybe second biggest idiot) and another user who was, according to the head honcho of the NT Kangaroo Court, a pubic hair’s length away from receiving the ban hammer a long time ago and is apparently a reformed right winger turned democrat just masturbating at the mouth about things more “qualified” people in politics have already said.

That thread is more of a plagiarism echo chamber fest than it is an actual discussion.

Last edited:
Actually do wish the thread had more sensible conversation from the moderate-right > right , but seems only clowns emerge from that lot.
Pretty much this.

Some dudes just can't help but get themselves banned for racism and other nonsense.

It’s not even that...

That thread is big time cringe and is really just a display of who can regurgitate and paraphrase their favorite political stances.

It reminds me of my AP Government class back in High School where the loudest 4-5 kids repeat what their parents have to say about the day’s politics.

After entering that thread not knowing that there is a user in there perfecting his satire routine (and subsequently getting flamed for not finding it very amusing) I read it from time to time but rarely comment because it’s basically 1 user who has diplomatic immunity from NT’s terms of service (and he’s the biggest idiot on NT, maybe second biggest idiot) and another user who was, according to the head honcho of the NT Kangaroo Court, a pubic hair’s length away from receiving the ban hammer a long time ago and is apparently a reformed right winger turned democrat just masturbating at the mouth about things more “qualified” people in politics have already said.

That thread is more of a plagiarism echo chamber fest than it is an actual discussion.

You talking about RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and @rexanglorum?

The Tyga wig thread has probably been the funniest thread I’ve seen this past year. There has been a lot more quality posts than threads I’ve seen if that makes any sense

edit: The Politics thread slander is not warranted, cats are just hurt that trump is just the figure head for all insecure men and not the patriot they thought they were gonna get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cliffs?

I don't really be in the sneaker threads like that
A dude tried to scam another NTer by sending him an empty shoe box. He gets called out, starts making excuses, even saying he misspelled his name because the misspelling gives off an assassin vibe.

The scammer was in the political thread talking down on minorities and poor people so when his name is exposed dudes also expose all the lies he has been saying too. It is grade-a lulz, worth the read.

Starts here, and continues to escalate until Meth comes in: https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-x-off-white-collection-thread.664901/page-1208

Back
Top Bottom