2108 Niketalk Thread Of The Year

2108 Thread Of The Year Goes To?

• Sex Robots(Day One Cop)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Washed Thread(Starting To Yell At Clouds)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • NASA/Moon Thread(Fake Space,Fake Moon,Flat Earth)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Off-White (Assassin ViKtor)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Doja Cat Threads(Mooooo)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I was lost as to why you mentioned me until I read my hidden content. :lol: :rofl:

I'm glad he and Ninja can bond over hating me. #CancelRusty

He is throwing shots at Meth too :lol:

The screen names seemed to have escaped his memory so

tenor-1.gif

I'm helping

It’s not even that...

That thread is big time cringe and is really just a display of who can regurgitate and paraphrase their favorite political stances.

It reminds me of my AP Government class back in High School where the loudest 4-5 kids repeat what their parents have to say about the day’s politics.

After entering that thread not knowing that there is a user in there perfecting his satire routine (and subsequently getting flamed for not finding it very amusing) I read it from time to time but rarely comment because it’s basically 1 user who has diplomatic immunity from NT’s terms of service (and he’s the biggest idiot on NT, maybe second biggest idiot) and another user who was, according to the head honcho of the NT Kangaroo Court, a pubic hair’s length away from receiving the ban hammer a long time ago and is apparently a reformed right winger turned democrat just masturbating at the mouth about things more “qualified” people in politics have already said.

That thread is more of a plagiarism echo chamber fest than it is an actual discussion.

:lol:

i mean yea if u wanted to elaborate sure.

my final quip on that thread is you can't have a civil discussion with someone who genuinely believes anyone who isn't basically lathered in liberal/progressives ideological ethos is evil & immoral. there's nowhere to go from there :lol: :smh:

goes for da right as well, but since that thread is vastly overpopulated by liberal left wing proponents, da critique suites them.

this is why da Republicans i knew from here (hovi that lawyer, crballer55) dont post...there is only so much disrespectful talk you're gonna take from having a different perspective on a shared goal of having a great country before you fall back & reserve your energy for something more meaningful.

The screen names seemed to have escaped his memory so

tenor-1.gif

I'm helping

He said I was ignored but somehow he always manages to indirectly reply and I knew you’d be on top of it :lol:

He literally posted like a minute after I did then promptly repped you for “helping”. He’s mastered the disengenuous use of the ignore button. Super proud of him for that.

He claims to not want to engage so why should I even bother to mention him by name???

Legit Could not remember Rexanalgorum’s name because I’ve never seen him post in any other thread.

Let the record show that I never have a problem when you tag people for me. Your dedication doesn’t go unrecognized. I’m not gonna give you a dime but Good work, my child.

Last edited:

my final quip on that thread is you can't have a civil discussion with someone who genuinely believes anyone who isn't basically lathered in liberal/progressives ideological ethos is evil & immoral. there's nowhere to go from there :lol: :smh:

goes for da right as well, but since that thread is vastly overpopulated by liberal left wing proponents, da critique suites them.

this is why da Republicans i knew from here (hovi that lawyer, crballer55) dont post...there is only so much disrespectful talk you're gonna take from having a different perspective on a shared goal of having a great country before you fall back & reserve your energy for something more meaningful.

I agree with that sentiment.

Not the far right though. :lol:

You got banned from that thread for making personal attacks though.

ninjahood ninjahood don’t even bother with him...

He is afforded the most leeway on all of NT despite his claims of having to play by the same rules and having had action taken against him in the past.

I agree with that sentiment.

Not the far right though. :lol:

naw absolutely not. let's not kid ourselves, there are evil gremlins and human filth on da far right, but i can also easily spot luddites and human debris on da far left just as fast, da irony is when one polarized side is so drunk off their own horse piss that they can't see da stances they seem so repulsive by their political foes are also being perpetated by their own.

to tie a nice bow on it, you don't take showers with just one cold or one hot knob, you use both and modulate da temperature to get a nice mixture to properly wash up.

ninjahood ninjahood don’t even bother with him...

He is afforded the most leeway on all of NT despite his claims of having to play by the same rules and having had action taken against him in the past.

once he said he'd go back to school or run for office before id ever get my Cuban link cuz he was so confident i wouldn't get it i knew his word was about as substantial to me soggy toilet paper, and this is after he swore he knew what he was talking about at da presidential election, so i don't even pay attention to that guy. :lol:

as far as me being not in da political thread anymore, its as simple as you're not gonna be disrespectful to me day in amd day out for nearly a year and imma just sit there and take it..naw that act got old quick...i clapped back, sue me.

A dude tried to scam another NTer by sending him an empty shoe box. He gets called out, starts making excuses, even saying he misspelled his name because the misspelling gives off an assassin vibe.

The scammer was in the political thread talking down on minorities and poor people so when his name is exposed dudes also expose all the lies he has been saying too. It is grade-a lulz, worth the read.

Starts here, and continues to escalate until Meth comes in: https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-x-off-white-collection-thread.664901/page-1208

I literally went through about 40 pages from where it started off and the Viktor flaming was deserved and comedy. And all 40 pages were all August 4th. I gotta pick up where I left off tomorrow.

This is like how A Song of Ice and Fire is a very loose retelling if The Wars of the Roses, so is the NT Politics Threads. Aepps was always a committed liberal who uses humor to cope with the awfulness of Trump's administration. Ninja did, indeed, get banned from the thread but not the the board.

In the past, nearly got banned from the board for, ya know, soft peddling race science. Rusty was once a libertarian as well.

Before 2014 or so, Rusty was a proud, black, progressive liberal. Meanwhile, Rex became a strong social Democrat circa 2014 and morphed into an unapologetic anarcho-communist more recently.

This is like how A Song of Ice and Fire is a very loose retelling if The Wars of the Roses, so is the NT Politics Threads. Aepps was always a committed liberal who uses humor to cope with the awfulness of Trump's administration. Ninja did, indeed, get banned from the thread but not the the board.

In the past, nearly got banned from the board for, ya know, soft peddling race science. Rusty was once a libertarian as well.

Before 2014 or so, Rusty was a proud, black, progressive liberal. Meanwhile, Rex became a strong social Democrat circa 2014 and morphed into an unapologetic anarcho-communist more recently.

There he is.

Speaking in the third person no less.

You’re an allegedly reformed Tea Party zealot. Cut it out.

Last edited:
There he is.

Speaking in the third person no less.

You’re an allegedly reformed Tea Party zealot. Cut it out.

Meth is like one of the ancient popes. He rode out from Rome. He confronts me and says “ah waya you be such a ****a lorda?” And I’m like “good question, I’ll stop being so awful.”

I dismount from my saddle and bow to cobra commander, who wears white robes on top of his armor, and rides back to the walled city.

Now I’m warden of the NT politics post.

Life comes at you fast.

Back
Top Bottom