22" Forte Double Diamond Rims for $900...Good Buy????

Hey NT, I just need to know if a set of four 22" Forte Double Diamond Rims for $900 is a Good Buy????

They are barely used and comes with Toyo tires which are also barely used with lots of meat left...

These are the style of the rim...

58200741953PMRC1.JPG
2268679_2_full.jpg

2268679_3_full.gif

2268679_12_full.gif

They will be going on a 63 Impala... Should I cop??

I think thats a decent price, especially with tires. Look-wise, it could work and pulled off depending on what vehicles it's going to go on.

those rims do look horrible...make sure you take your measuring tape cause people will try to get you.

those might be 20s...either way its your whip

Those on that truck are not the ones im gettin LOL...yeah those are 20's on that truck....the ones im getting, im gettin them from my boy...

and they are 22"s....

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Why no??

because they not "hot" enough??

I was thinkin they was ok for my first set of rims...
Dont ruin a classic car with them Cheap rims...If you're gonna Ruin it...atleast get a 3 piece rim
laugh.gif

the look lke these anteras my frind had on his pathfinder years ago. 900 for 22's? probably low quality easy to bend or crack

most people (not the NT know-it-alls) wouldn't know the difference between those and the "3 piece rims" someone above mentioned. Do what you wantman, if you like em cop em, thats a decent price. tires alone will run around $500

I've had a set of Forte rims before....they're not that bad. They are cheap rims, but they were pretty tough for me when I got em. I bought em newfor 900 plus some used tires. 900 for 22's with nothing wrong with em is a good price. Buy what you like, not what other people say to get. Personallythose rims aren't for me, but I can see how some would like them.

Them rims are straight garbage. Get a PS3 and Xbox 360 along with a couple games so I can wear you out on some Madden and COD4.

Seriously, those rims are boo boo.

Back
Top Bottom