22" Forte Double Diamond Rims for $900...Good Buy????

why not go for engine mods.. why people like you like to put big+#%# rims on their car and huge amps and think you guys are Gs?

Those are ***...just keep savng and get better quality 22's...those are gonna be bent and cracked etc. in no time...save up about $2k and get a used set ofa better brand...

Originally Posted by Professor AJ XII

why not go for engine mods.. why people like you like to put big+#%# rims on their car and huge amps and think you guys are Gs?

"YOU" sound like a damn FOOL!!! Why people like Me?? You dont even know me!!!! Big rims huge amps...who cares...thats what I like!!!

Engine mods?....ummm...thats why you shouldnt speak about stuff you dont know....I just dropped a 454 in it that will KILL whatever Honda you aredriving!!!!.....Anymore comments from you sir??

This man speaks the truth about YOU people! What is wrong with YOUR kind? Oh wait, I am one of those people and I definitely ain't a G...
eyes.gif
Take your ignorant sounding, stereotypical self somewhere else. Didn'tanybody say anything about him being a G.

tired.gif
when u assume......

Back
Top Bottom