"23" music video

I don't understand how being a ******* or immature equates from rocking sneakers. :stoneface: .
Women always complain how heels hurt, why not wear sneakers in an appropriate setting? I love pumps on a woman Vs open/peek toes. FYI.

Miley is a mess. This Disney trend is gonna have parents not tuning into that channel anymore.

I don't understand how being a ******* or immature equates from rocking sneakers. :stoneface: .
Women always complain how heels hurt, why not wear sneakers in an appropriate setting? I love pumps on a woman Vs open/peek toes. FYI.

Miley is a mess. This Disney trend is gonna have parents not tuning into that channel anymore.

I think it's more jordans specific. There are other brands besides jordans to wear that are comfortable and make a woman look more mature

We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?
Gotta be trolling. Right? It's only 7:51 am and I have a solid contender for the dumbest **** I'll read on the internet today
roll.gif

I never understood why men like their women to dress and act like men.

"I want my girl to be able to wear sneakers, and watch sports and play video games with me."

Sounds like you want a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.

The sneakers thing was a thing of the past. I used to want a chick that wore kicks back when i used to collect

As of now i dont

We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?
Gotta be trolling. Right? It's only 7:51 am and I have a solid contender for the dumbest **** I'll read on the internet today
roll.gif
It was obvious sarcasm, did you read my following post?

i would seriously drag my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert just to get a whiff of her V's after they had been donated to a thrift store and used by a HIV positive homeless man

Miley looks kinda good...

um but who is this mike guy....is he riding miley's rachet success?...or is miley riding him? :nerd:

You've never heard "mike will made it" at the start of a song :stoneface:

phony :smh:

loljk

Lol I was going to tell you to have a seat in Korea some where...

Silly me for not being familiar with his producing credits >D

She wore heels though.

I seen a interview of mike will made it on breakfast club he said the song wasn't about Jordan.

Girls in sneakers are cool but leave Jordan's, and other bball kicks alone. Only time girls should wear any sneaker is when they go to gym or running errands. N they look damn good in the gym.

If you're gonna say the song sucks don't blame it all on Miley.  The beat itself is either hit or miss, depending on your taste.  Wiz verse was straight garbage. Juicy J's verse was weak as hell.  The entire concept of the song it 2001. Out of the whole cast, Miley sadly brings the best musical talent to this song. Come at me bros.

Back
Top Bottom