#23 on the bottom???...heres 4 THOSE THAT DIDNT KNOW either (PICS)

I know someone else has but wanted to share ,................hopefully someone else hasnt noticed either. Anyways I was taking pics of the bottom of my IXswhen I began to see "23" on hell part
embarassed.gif
WOW
eek.gif
7 years later..........I noticed the "1994" but never the"23"...........
ohwell.gif
Just thought Id share....
embarassed.gif

I traced it.....obviously in blk to show were it is
wink.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

kmk9190 wrote:
so...

So typical.........and I expected that, thats fine, but wanted to share for those that DIDNT KNOW. Some of us are not ashamed to NOT KNOW IT ALL
wink.gif

Right on....thanks for the pic.

I looked on the bottom of my brother's IX cleats and didn't see it. I kid. I wish I hadn't sold my IXs. Nice find.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I looked on the bottom of my brother's IX cleats and didn't see it. I kid. I wish I hadn't sold my IXs. Nice find.
jordan cleats usually use a nike cleat plate and dont resemble the jordan sneaker sole.

Originally Posted by kmk9190

so...

so if you also have IXs and know how to look at objects, you now know to look for the 23 on the sole. give him a break

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

kmk9190 wrote:
so...

So typical.........and I expected that, thats fine, but wanted to share for those that DIDNT KNOW. Some of us are not ashamed to NOT KNOW IT ALL
wink.gif

I been collecting for 10yrs and never noticed that , thx for the info ,, f+$k them haters , I appriciate the knowledge ..

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thought that was pretty obvious....
yeah...i kinda notice that the first time i saw the shoes
laugh.gif

but whatever floats your boat...glad you saw it after all this time

haha I thought everyone knew that actually. It also says "1994" on the top of the shoe as well as a bunch of random words in different languages tocelebrate the J going "global"

I've never noticed this before. Tinker always hides little things in his designs (some things more obvious than others).

never noticed that.

anybody notice the cat on the back of the XIV

if you look at the 23 its a cat.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thought that was pretty obvious....
yeah...i kinda notice that the first time i saw the shoes
laugh.gif

but whatever floats your boat...glad you saw it after all this time

yea im pretty surprised at how many people didnt know this.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

never noticed that.

anybody notice the cat on the back of the XIV

if you look at the 23 its a cat.
ok the 23 on the ix i seen the first time i picked a pair up. but i never noticed the cat XIV.

Back
Top Bottom