#23 on the bottom???...heres 4 THOSE THAT DIDNT KNOW either (PICS)

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by jw air

Originally Posted by Jcool813

never noticed that.

anybody notice the cat on the back of the XIV

if you look at the 23 its a cat.
pics

@ first i didnt notice until i tilt my head to the right and a jumping cat showed out of nowhere haha nice find.
pimp.gif
Dude, I dont see it. Is the 23 supposed to be the shape of a cat?

& yeah I'm not hatin' on the OP but i don't think that 23 on the IX was even meant to be hidden. It's clear as day if you ask me. Nice find though.
smile.gif
try lookin inside 23 not the outline

IMO its better if you look at the outline
laugh.gif

yeah I'm not hatin' on the OP but i don't think that 23 on the IX was even meant to be hidden. It's clear as day if you ask me.
I agree. Anyone got highlighted pics of all the hidden 23s in the VI?

honestly. I don't remember If i seen that or not. Only had 2 pairs of 9's in my life and I don't have them anymore. but if I did see it before,thanks for refreshing my memory.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by jw air

never noticed that.

pics

@ first i didnt notice until i tilt my head to the right and a jumping cat showed out of nowhere haha nice find.
pimp.gif
Dude, I dont see it. Is the 23 supposed to be the shape of a cat?

& yeah I'm not hatin' on the OP but i don't think that 23 on the IX was even meant to be hidden. It's clear as day if you ask me. Nice find though.
smile.gif
try lookin inside 23 not the outline

IMO its better if you look at the outline
laugh.gif

its not really as clear as I thought. you have to look at it sideways. im not sure if that is sopose to be a cat or but I can see where they would think that.

never noticed that.

i have 5 pairs of 14 n i cant see it... i didnt break any out just looked at pics but nope

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

never noticed that.

i have 5 pairs of 14 n i cant see it... i didnt break any out just looked at pics but nope

juss picture the top of the 2 as a tail curled downward, the top of the 3 as the head, and the bottom of the two numbers as the legs of the cat
(and when turned upside down the 23 becomes E2 (something to do with the ferarri engine?))

I dont think the XIV has any hiddem image IMO, its just a coincidence...I see the "cat" but thats just stupid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I've never noticed this before. Tinker always hides little things in his designs (some things more obvious than others).

like the disney's hidden mickeys..its worth the find..so much appreciated...

i remember seeing the number 23 in the side of the xx3..some haters did their thing as well
laugh.gif
..so id say ol good to the thread starter
@#@! the haters...
roll.gif

i was actually going to get that logo with the 23 behind it tattooed on my leg, but decded on something else instead....but im suprised on how many peopledidnt know about that

i was actually going to get that logo with the 23 behind it tattooed on my leg, but decded on something else instead....but im suprised on how many peopledidnt know about that

Back
Top Bottom