23 Yr Old Snapchat CEO Turns Down 3 Billion Offer From FB

I don’t know what the change is cause I haven’t updated it, but I’ve heard a massive uproar about it, and not just one of those “I hate change” uproars, but REAL **** :lol:

I don’t know what the change is cause I haven’t updated it, but I’ve heard a massive uproar about it, and not just one of those “I hate change” uproars, but REAL **** :lol:
It's an in app update. Mine did it a few minutes ago. Turrible.

Didn't notice a single change. What is so bad about the update??

Your friends snaps are no longer is in a list, you open the app and are greeted with 1 persons snap and like 5 clickbait news snaps all in tile form M..I also believe they let you see snaps of other people you don’t follow like friends of friends.

To see the people you follows snaps it’s like go into your messages and click on the lil bubble icon to see what they put when it ends it gives you the option to go to the Next person.

It’s wack and now it’s deleted mostly because of their horrible clickbait snap stories. They just switched the whole format which was borderline fine.

I've had two sets of group chats with friends complaining about the update. I updated mine yesterday and see no difference :lol: .

My friend was gonna buy 100k worth of SNAP yesterday, I told him it you're stupid if you do that.. gonna go below $10 tomorrow

I'm avoiding him like I owe him money right now.. :lol::sick:

Looks like Snap stock is trending upward. Your friend could have made a nice size profit if he would have went in.

Wow just happened to mine. This is bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom