23isback is pulling some $*@+!

How are you gonna charge 5 dollars to people so you can see release dates?
this guy is obviously making a profit from that money and passing it off as a "Donation".

what a Bum.

/vent

But i guess on the plus side, hype beasts wont know RD 
laugh.gif

the real question is why the hell would you pay $5 for something you can google and get from a million different legit sites?
that guy should donate the $5 to the Suckers Foundation 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the real question is why the hell would you pay $5 for something you can google and get from a million different legit sites?
how do you know what to google if you don't know whats coming out?

check out kicksonfire.com my dude. they have dates. or maybe...just come here..lol

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by StillIn729

how do you know what to google if you don't know whats coming out?
I'm scratching my head right now; Paypal me $25 and I will give you tonight's lottery numbers plus my College Bowl game lock of the day

You're a member of NT. Isn't that all you need to keep up with RDs? We get better info than 23isback....heck I bet that site comes here to check for info.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

You're a member of NT. Isn't that all you need to keep up with RDs? We get better info than 23isback....heck I bet that site comes here to check for info.

true, thing is theirs just a bunch of different threads to go through. some times i just want to check/remember/cop 
laugh.gif

23isbackwas good because it gave you a complete list of what Js and Foams are coming out with pics for the next 6month. it was very organized. dont get me wrong but niketalk doesnt have a complete organized list of the Js or Foams that are coming out

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MOB 650

23isback.com gets its info from NT..

Yep, their for people who arent capable of navigatin forums.

"Help bring the release dates back. We need your help raising some money. Make a $5 donation to support the Release Dates page, so we can bring it back. Click on the button below to donate by PayPal or credit card. Thanks."
indifferent.gif

23isback.com gets its info from NT..

"Help bring the release dates back. We need your help raising some money. Make a $5 donation to support the Release Dates page, so we can bring it back. Click on the button below to donate by PayPal or credit card. Thanks."
indifferent.gif

They have a cheap website and have some of the highest resell prices on the net.....it was extremely easy to go their and see release dates for the next 5-6 months instead of navigating through a forum where most of the topics are just filled with people complaining about quality and bragging about hookups

Originally Posted by JHes91

indifferent.gif

They have a cheap website and have some of the highest resell prices on the net.....it was extremely easy to go their and see release dates for the next 5-6 months instead of navigating through a forum where most of the topic was just filled with people complaining about quality and bragging about pickups
Feel free to logout.

i've been going on that site for years for release dates, I always figured those crazy $#@ prices they charge for kicks is what pays for the site. I guess they're getting greedy now

maybe they should lower the prices so people buy more of the shoes

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by JHes91

indifferent.gif

They have a cheap website and have some of the highest resell prices on the net.....it was extremely easy to go their and see release dates for the next 5-6 months instead of navigating through a forum where most of the topic was just filled with people complaining about quality and bragging about pickups
Feel free to logout.

Lol I love niketalk but everybody is not a member and a lot of people are just casual shoe people and want to see release dates ahead of time

More often than not, if you just ask what the RD is in the thread, someone with knowledge will be more than happy to post it.
#Justsayin'

Originally Posted by rojanjon

More often than not, if you just ask what the RD is in the thread, someone with knowledge will be more than happy to post it.
#Justsayin'

this

Back
Top Bottom