23rd Anniversary

Already 4 have been announced though? WC, BC, Mars and the Militarys. What were you expecting, 10+ to be announced when we're still in January?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Arenick

Already 4 have been announced though? WC, BC, Mars and the Militarys. What were you expecting, 10+ to be announced when we're still in January?
grin.gif

I haven't heard any confirmation on the BC IVs but most expect them to be the Black Friday release.  

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

grin.gif

I haven't heard any confirmation on the BC IVs but most expect them to be the Black Friday release.  

Black Friday like what happened with the Black Cement 3s. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

grin.gif

Black Friday like what happened with the Black Cement 3s. 
I sure hope so!  When and where was this announced?  Or is it still a rumor like Bred XIs releasing in '12 and Bred XIIIs this holiday season.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Damb, yall are exactly why JB is whoring out all of theyre retros and garbage fusions. One pair of 4's should be plenty in one year, if youre talking about true retros (OG colorways) then 1 a year would be perfectly spaced out, by the time its due for the same colorway (4-5 years in-between) to release, youre old pair would probably be beat and ready for a replacement. I know why most of you guys want them all to come out at once- its because theres a constant new crowd of so-called "shoe collectors" and "sneakerheads" that are part of the fad- are mesmerized by all of these Jordans that they know nothing about- they come in here on NT, act like theyve been around forever, "collect" and buy all the new releases, and then lose interest and realize what tools they are and sell off their whole collection, only to move on to the next big thing. I see quite a few so far in this thread already.
True but jordan 4-5 year spacing out is only because they are not retroing alot of the shoes. I mean sport blue 6s, maroon 6s not been not retro'd and 16-23 have yet to see a retro outside of the CDP. If they spend some time with those then we wouldn't see the 4-5 year repeats. People rush into things because they look into the showcase forums and see people have a bunch of great kick they dont have and wanna catch up. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Wait wait wait, where did you hear about the Bred 13's coming out this holiday season?

Modern Notoriety had a FB post a couple months ago that just said: 'Bred XIII HO'12'  
It's obviously never been confirmed, but by God I can still hope!

PS, BC IVs have not been announced and def not confirmed, everyone is just assuming they'll be the Black Friday release since it's a big retro and other IVs are coming out this year.

Damb, yall are exactly why JB is whoring out all of theyre retros and garbage fusions. One pair of 4's should be plenty in one year, if youre talking about true retros (OG colorways) then 1 a year would be perfectly spaced out, by the time its due for the same colorway (4-5 years in-between) to release, youre old pair would probably be beat and ready for a replacement. I know why most of you guys want them all to come out at once- its because theres a constant new crowd of so-called "shoe collectors" and "sneakerheads" that are part of the fad- are mesmerized by all of these Jordans that they know nothing about- they come in here on NT, act like theyve been around forever, "collect" and buy all the new releases, and then lose interest and realize what tools they are and sell off their whole collection, only to move on to the next big thing. I see quite a few so far in this thread already.
roll.gif
PREACH!

Wait wait wait, where did you hear about the Bred 13's coming out this holiday season?

Modern Notoriety had a FB post a couple months ago that just said: 'Bred XIII HO'12'  

PS, BC IVs have not been announced and def not confirmed, everyone is just assuming they'll be the Black Friday release since it's a big retro and other IVs are coming out this year.
Right, right.
Well if they do come out, they'll probably be the shoe that releases the week before the Columbias or Breds.

Said completely right.. Smh what has the game come to.
ohwell.gif

Right, right.
Well if they do come out, they'll probably be the shoe that releases the week before the Columbias or Breds.
X2! Only these will be a mini chaos before the XI's because these aren't going to sit.

Back
Top Bottom