24 Hours with Grant Hill

I love watching behind the scenes stuff
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
my favorite player growing up. Nice to see him get back from injuries and playing strong to close out his career.

pimp.gif
my favorite player growing up. Nice to see him get back from injuries and playing strong to close out his career.

This was really cool to watch. Dope individual, I hope I can have and provide for my family in a similar manner that he does.

This was really cool to watch. Dope individual, I hope I can have and provide for my family in a similar manner that he does.

I like pieces like this. I remember a couple years back they had camera following a Suns / Bucks game showing different players routines, etc. All about what goes on on game day. Definitly an interesting watch.

I like pieces like this. I remember a couple years back they had camera following a Suns / Bucks game showing different players routines, etc. All about what goes on on game day. Definitly an interesting watch.

Great dude. Nothing but respect for Grant. His family seems so awesome...if I HAD to have a daughter, I want his
laugh.gif

I still remember those days when he used to cross Scottie Pippen

Great dude. Nothing but respect for Grant. His family seems so awesome...if I HAD to have a daughter, I want his
laugh.gif

I still remember those days when he used to cross Scottie Pippen

pimp.gif
great post. He's really the rare role model athlete and I think he can be a role model for other professional athletes as well.

pimp.gif
great post. He's really the rare role model athlete and I think he can be a role model for other professional athletes as well.

Thanks for the video's. Grant's always been a classy guy. He and Tamia have been thru some rough patches (health-wise) and it's nice to see that they're doing well.

Thanks for the video's. Grant's always been a classy guy. He and Tamia have been thru some rough patches (health-wise) and it's nice to see that they're doing well.

The true embodiment of an athlete with humility, grace, and valor .... His legacy is secured .. And of course always a +1 with Tamia as wifey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The true embodiment of an athlete with humility, grace, and valor .... His legacy is secured .. And of course always a +1 with Tamia as wifey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom