25 Most Dangerous Colleges

Originally Posted by romedadude

#6 University of Maryland - Eastern Shore

this school is FAR from dangerous. I went here all 4 yrs and it was no murders, robberies or anything life threatening, just fights between people. Why isthis even on the list. Its 2.5 hrs from any city and is surrounded by farmland

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

this school is FAR from dangerous. I went here all 4 yrs and it was no murders, robberies or anything life threatening, just fights between people. Why is this even on the list. Its 2.5 hrs from any city and is surrounded by farmland
U went there?! I swear more and more people from NT appear to have gone to UMES. Last year there was a bunch of muggings and break ins. Plus thedrug arrests. Someone got caught with Coke this semester (rumor appears to be valid) The new cats on the shore doing too much

a lot of Maryland schools up there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

this school is FAR from dangerous. I went here all 4 yrs and it was no murders, robberies or anything life threatening, just fights between people. Why is this even on the list. Its 2.5 hrs from any city and is surrounded by farmland
U went there?! I swear more and more people from NT appear to have gone to UMES. Last year there was a bunch of muggings and break ins. Plus the drug arrests. Someone got caught with Coke this semester (rumor appears to be valid) The new cats on the shore doing too much

not a rumor....and i heard something bout guns pulled from the apts....granted it aint that dangerous but stuff happens that no1 finds out about

Another armed robbery at Georgia Tech last night...

I couldn't find an exact number, but they've gotta be pushing two dozen in that areain the last year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

U went there?! I swear more and more people from NT appear to have gone to UMES. Last year there was a bunch of muggings and break ins. Plus the drug arrests. Someone got caught with Coke this semester (rumor appears to be valid) The new cats on the shore doing too much

not a rumor....and i heard something bout guns pulled from the apts....granted it aint that dangerous but stuff happens that no1 finds out about

Again the New Cats at UMES is doing way toooooo much. Be safe HKD. I'd hate to hear any news.

Originally Posted by DLo13

I couldn't find an exact number, but they've gotta be pushing two dozen in that area in the last year.
smh.gif

Yeah I'm surprised Tech aint up there.

Wonder how my school didn't make it.

It's like a utopia in a project area of downtown St. Louis.

People get jacked as soon as they step off campus.

The city of Baltimore loses...
tired.gif

Morgan should be there instead of UMES too... Alot of the crime around here gets swept under therug... Alot of things related to students in the area doesn't get reported in one way or another
nerd.gif

Guy got killed on campus with a shotty but prolly wasn't reported as campus related because dude wasn't a student
R.I.P Jeff Payne...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

I couldn't find an exact number, but they've gotta be pushing two dozen in that area in the last year.
smh.gif

Couple months...seriously GT needs to be top 5

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

The city of Baltimore loses...
tired.gif

Morgan should be there instead of UMES too... Alot of the crime around here gets swept under the rug... Alot of things related to students in the area doesn't get reported in one way or another
nerd.gif

Guy got killed on campus with a shotty but prolly wasn't reported as campus related because dude wasn't a student
R.I.P Jeff Payne...
tired.gif
Man they should just take all the MD schools off the list and put "Maryland Schools" as #1 or 2.

hhmm I go to Tulane and there sure were a lot of robberies during late hours around campus...living offcampus ftw

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by rhester

4 Schools in Maryland....

smh.gif
except for college park.....
pimp.gif

College Park should be the MAIN campus on here, its plenty of robberies all day there. The school is an open campus
laugh.gif

ehhh, its pretty safe around there....i never seen anything that would alarm me! it is pretty open though and right on route 1, plus a whole bunch of otherentrances and a metro station

but why in the world is Bowie State on there?!?
laugh.gif
......its in the middleof nowhere on 197 isolated in the woods

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by rhester

4 Schools in Maryland....

smh.gif
except for college park.....
pimp.gif

College Park should be the MAIN campus on here, its plenty of robberies all day there. The school is an open campus
laugh.gif

ehhh, its pretty safe around there....i never seen anything that would alarm me! it is pretty open though and right on route 1, plus a whole bunch of other entrances and a metro station

but why in the world is Bowie State on there?!?
laugh.gif
......its in the middle of nowhere on 197 isolated in the woods
Same reason MD-Eastern Shore is on there. Its in the middle of nowhere surrounded by farm land.

Whomever created this list really needs to get their sources.

Back
Top Bottom