25 years ago today.RIP LEN BIAS

Originally Posted by caleekicks

"cocaine is a helluva drug"

Was going to post this earlier but didn't think it was the right thread to do it in
laugh.gif

I watched that 30 for 30 documentary when it came out, definitely worth watching.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

"cocaine is a helluva drug"

Was going to post this earlier but didn't think it was the right thread to do it in
laugh.gif

I watched that 30 for 30 documentary when it came out, definitely worth watching.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

RIP
No disrespect, but he's the reason the Lakers-Celtics rivalry died in the 90's IMHO.

and the reason Boston died 

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

RIP
No disrespect, but he's the reason the Lakers-Celtics rivalry died in the 90's IMHO.

and the reason Boston died 

The point that many people miss about his death is that his drug overdose ultimately led to the hunt and conviction of small time drug dealers, most of whom were inner-city African American males. Hundreds of thousands of people went to prison and are the reason why there is overpopulation in our penal system. Politicians could care less as they have profited from this.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The point that many people miss about his death is that his drug overdose ultimately led to the hunt and conviction of small time drug dealers, most of whom were inner-city African American males. Hundreds of thousands of people went to prison and are the reason why there is overpopulation in our penal system. Politicians could care less as they have profited from this.

If you watch the 30 for 30 nobody would miss that.

damn....
RIP

just watched the 30 for 30 a couple of weeks ago,
truly a sad story....

The saddest story I've ever heard. Talkin to some of the old heads in DC & MD they talkin about him like he would've been as good as MJ. Lookin at his highlights in the 30 for 30 you can tell he was a beast.
30t6p3b.gif

Just watched the 30 for 30 Without Bias a while ago, Kid definitely had potential and blew it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom