25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

Hey yall check this **** out
20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

Yes this me. I'm contemplating on just flat out going bald (I actually did some months ago. Got a few compliments) and trying to grow my hair back. I miss having a hairline. I'm using Wild Growth Hair Oil right now. Been using using for at least 1 week and a half. But yea somebody help what do yall recommend? My dad had the same problem but he just said **** it and went bald around 30- ish. What should I do? What can I do? I really dont want to undergo any of cosmetic procedures such as Bosley and what not. But yea what's up talk to me.

0E70E43D-C96E-45C4-B861-18880B57A773.gif

God bless you OP

I been on finasteride for 4+ years haven’t noticed 1 side effect other than Semen is more watery. But the drive and the pipe haven’t lost a step. Don’t believe all the negative stories out there, the chance of you having side effects is extremely low. I felt it’s helped me and definitely has slowed it down. Get on the “big 3” And it might help you. If it doesn’t, just stop and shave it off, no biggie.

Damn OP. Me and Dak Prescott have the same hairline, thankfully I still have waves and it isn't thinning.

Damnnnnn. U bout to be the ***** that don’t come to nothing where hats not allowed. Moms gonna look at u like why he got on a shirt and tie with a Skully? Gonna miss out on mad important events that friends and family have because of the no hats policy.

After seeing homie in the balding thread post pics of his comeback, anything might be possible. I’m still tryna comprehend the wizardry.

Back
Top Bottom