25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

If you dont mind embarrassing yourself get your Tory Lanez (rapper) on and rock the brillo pad hair piece.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 1.08.14 AM.png

sweet dreams

Thread is pure comedy at least there was a handful of people trying to help. If you really don’t wanna let it go try that light ceaser cut or the biotin pills dudes mentioned.

It looks like Thanos snapped your hairline away from existence. It's been a good fight, but its time to

giphy.gif

I started a thread about this a couple of years back and have been updating it. I first noticed I was losing my hair in early 2016 (I was 28 at the time). I didn't do anything about it and just continue to get my hair cut lower and lower. There was even a period in late 2018 when I was shaving my head bald.

Last May I started taking the Hims hair loss kit and have gotten great results. The first picture is from October 2018 and the second picture is from July 2019 (about 2 months after I started taking Hims).

Keeps, Hims and all those companies pretty much put out the same product. You're getting generic minoxidil and generic finasteride. Keep in mind that some men experience side effects from finasteride so definitely do your research.

20190729_214035-COLLAGE.jpg

This last picture is from December 2019
20200101_193845.jpg

Along with the Hims kit, I use a derma roller once a week and put growth oil in my hair after I shower.

The one piece of advice I will give you is that if you're going to try to regrow your hair, you need to start now. My biggest regret is not getting started sooner. You should either try to regrow it now or just shave it off.

Last edited:

I started a thread about this a couple of years back and have been updating it. I first noticed I was losing my hair in early 2016 (I was 28 at the time). I didn't do anything about it and just continue to get my hair cut lower and lower. There was even a period in late 2018 when I was shaving my head bald.

Last May I started taking the Hims hair loss kit and have gotten great results. The first picture is from October 2018 and the second picture is from July 2019 (about 2 months after I started taking Hims).

Keeps, Hims and all those companies pretty much put out the same product. You're getting generic minoxidil and generic finasteride. Keep in mind that some men experience side effects from finasteride so definitely do your research.

20200101_193845.jpg

Along with the Hims kit, I use a derma roller once a week and put growth oil in my hair after I shower.

The one piece of advice I will give you is that if you're going to try to regrow your hair, you need to start now. My biggest regret is not getting started sooner. You should either try to regrow it now or just shave it off.
Looks good but corners are still gone. At this point I would prob cut. Commend you though for growing it back.

20200101_193845.jpg

Damn this hella good. Any side effects

Back
Top Bottom