25k to spend on a car vol. Need help finding one

Okay, I have 25k to spend on a car. Nothing more than 4 years old. I want a sports sedan, or a bigger body car. I was looking at getting a 2008 Lexus IS350,but after test driving it, is a little too small for my frame (im 6'5).

Gas milage isnt really an issue, but I'm not really interested in a SUV. And I want to try and stay in the "Luxury" brands.. But I wont get aMercedes-Benz.

My options so far:

Lexus IS350 (front runner)
Cadillac CTS-V
Lexus GS350
BMW 745 (but it obviously will be out of warranty)

anyone have any other suggestions? Im sure I am missing some cars that may peak my interest. let me know, thank you

-J23C

Get the Caddy, such a Smooth lookin car, I would say the BMW but the warranty thing ia no-go

Just because you have $25k doesnt mean you should get a car worth around $25k. Save $5k for insurance, gas, future maintenance, etc.

You aint getting any of those cars without a good amount of mileage. Go find a car in the $20k range and work from there.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Get the Caddy, such a Smooth lookin car, I would say the BMW but the warranty thing ia no-go

Right, I was merely looking at the BMW, but out of warranty is basically asking for problems. Just like the Mercedes, its too expensive for upkeep

any help is appreciated!

-J23C

get a old school muscle car maybe a chevy ss with dark green paint and put some 22's on it trust me

Acura TSX

or the Acura TL

i dont really like the TL and the TSX isnt that bad, but they are pretty big compared to their older models

04.jpg

10k original miles.......Buy It Now for $22k.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/COUP...cks?hash=item25563b6374&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Originally Posted by Kahlow

get an m3

too small of a car
eyes.gif

And 10 Piece, I actually have enough money to AFFORD a 25k car, thats my limit that I feel comfortable spending, but I feel what you are saying

-J23C

*ahem* Is this money from that HDTS play I put you onto? lol anyway how is the IS350? I've had my eye on that for a while. And I'm not as tall as youas I wouldnt have that issue.

If you want a roomy, reliable, and luxurious car then the GS350 is your best option. The Caddy is a BEAST, but if you don't care for the power then it isnot neccasary to get a high-performance car. Plus maintenance on the V is going to be a lot more than the standard CTS, due to the high stress sc engine, thebigger brakes, etc...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

*ahem* Is this money from that HDTS play I put you onto? lol anyway how is the IS350? I've had my eye on that for a while. And I'm not as tall as you as I wouldnt have that issue.

roll.gif

Just a lil bit of it is
wink.gif

overall, I liked the power that this had. I test drove the IS250 first, the the 350, and the difference is HUGE. I liked it, but the only problem I had wasthe size of the car itself

-J23C

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

have you checked out a hemi charger?

no I havent. Those are nice, but not really my style.

thank you to everyone that had input, I will look into some cars that I have never thought of looking at before.

-J23C

Volvo S60 R
nerd.gif

You could buy a low mileage '07 or '06 for low to mid 20's now. Would be a great car in Minnesota with the AWD. It also has 300 HP. Should beplenty of room for you. I am 6'4" and the car works fine for me.

and
smokin.gif
if you can find one with the ATACAMA Interior.

Get the GS350, Toyota Avalon is nice too... But if those are your choices def GS350

Back
Top Bottom