25k to spend on a car vol. Need help finding one

DAMN Ryan your doing BIG THINGS...i would recomend getting an M3 or some type of BMW...

-Tyler

Acura TL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Volvo S60 R
nerd.gif

You could buy a low mileage '07 or '06 for low to mid 20's now. Would be a great car in Minnesota with the AWD. It also has 300 HP. Should be plenty of room for you. I am 6'4" and the car works fine for me.

and
smokin.gif
if you can find one with the ATACAMA Interior.

Dude, I never knew you lived in MD?

I've yet to see that crusing around here. When can I whip that 6 speed?

jordan23, I'd definitely consider getting an E60 V8 from 2005-2007, or if you're interested in a racing motor/more performance minded, a later('02-'03) E39 M5.

545i's
M5's

Volvo S60 R
nerd.gif

You could buy a low mileage '07 or '06 for low to mid 20's now. Would be a great car in Minnesota with the AWD. It also has 300 HP. Should be plenty of room for you. I am 6'4" and the car works fine for me.

and
smokin.gif
Damn, that is nice

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Volvo S60 R
nerd.gif

and
smokin.gif
Damn, that is nice

I like! I will look into this also. I would prefer a sports sedan (luxury with plenty of power) and it looks like this Volvo might just do it
laugh.gif

im starting to lean more towards the GS350 but thats on the upper end of my price range. I still have yet to test drive one.

again, thank you for all the replies

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

My options so far:

Lexus IS350 (front runner)
Cadillac CTS-V
Lexus GS350
BMW 745 (but it obviously will be out of warranty)
by this list my suggestion would be irrelevant
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Kahlow

get an m3
this. e46 m3... you wont be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Kahlow

get an m3

too small of a car
eyes.gif

And 10 Piece, I actually have enough money to AFFORD a 25k car, thats my limit that I feel comfortable spending, but I feel what you are saying

-J23C

If by all means you can afford, that being the keyword, then go for $25k. Just make sure you have money also on the side for whatever.

I still dont think you can get one of those cars you listed for $25k, not unless the miles are high. Also if the miles are high chances are the interior iskind of worn.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Volvo S60 R
nerd.gif

Dude, I never knew you lived in MD?

I've yet to see that crusing around here. When can I whip that 6 speed?

jordan23, I'd definitely consider getting an E60 V8 from 2005-2007, or if you're interested in a racing motor/more performance minded, a later ('02-'03) E39 M5.

545i's
M5's

I don't live in MD. I posted pics of someone else's car through a Google Search. Mine is the same exact color combo though (but an '06). What doyou drive?

Originally Posted by shaolin

brown leather = win. but that shifter and boot looks cheap
alien.gif
like a toy.

and like someone else suggested... e39 M5 is
pimp.gif

its actually more of an orange/ pumpkin color in person. as for the shifter, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i can't argue on the E39 M5 (one of my favorite cars). i just don't see that as a reasonable car for someone with a $25K budget and a possible DD inMinnesota. low mileage examples are still going for the low to mid 30's (and higher).

^dont take it as an insult. I just never seen anything like that. I think they could of atleast throw an orange leather boot around that

^dont take it as an insult. I just never seen anything like that. I think they could of atleast throw an orange leather boot around that

we good man. it's my first manual transmission (prolly won't be last). i like it compared to the "normal" set up i've seen on othercars.

we good man. it's my first manual transmission (prolly won't be last). i like it compared to the "normal" set up i've seen on other cars.

as long as its strong, smooth firm shifts i would mind either. good to hear manual for life
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I live in Minnesota so that car in the winter is a No-go...

NKEAIR, thank you, I will look into the TSX/TL

-J23C

Then goodluck driving the CTS-V.

My 03 couldnt drive with a coating of snow and it was the reg v6 3.2l

You wont be able to leave the driveway in the V.

laugh.gif

If you want a Caddy, I would tell you to get a V6 or V8 STS4(AWD) but theyre killing it off in 2010.

Still, you can deff get 1 Certified for a good price at a dealer.

I drove mine like an animal in the snow.

also, how bout a jag xf? There was a peice in the ny times comparing sport sedans in may or june i think, take a look if you can find it online

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

laugh.gif

-J23C

laugh.gif

If you want a Caddy, I would tell you to get a V6 or V8 STS4(AWD) but theyre killing it off in 2010.

if u live in minnesota, why not get a SUV ...works for all season ...

JEEP SRT10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

laugh.gif

-J23C

laugh.gif

if u live in minnesota, why not get a SUV ...works for all season ...

JEEP SRT10
pimp.gif
11 mpg
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom