that was painful watching kobe chase monta....he definitely got a groin strain...thats bad news...those things heal very slow....weeks

Boy kobe is hurt...BAD! He can't move out there....I know we want him out there but it might be a good idea to put somebody else in right now. He can'tguard anybody.

The referees are pathetic....everything goin the Lakers way. How do they only have 1 foul? Bull.

Two of those Baron Davis fouls were absolute crap.

Stephen is a good player, but he's trying to do too much.
Paul, is Stephen Jackson's return from injury the reason behind 'Buike getting no clock anymore? does he even play any meaningfulminutes? i just tuned in a few minutes ago.

'Buike woulda just smashed on d-fish, whereas Jackson turns it over
smh.gif

Phil should take Kobe out for defense and put him in for offense. And that WAS a foul, Jackson clearly hit him on the arm.

Damn just when things for the Lakers were looking good, kobe seems to have a injury. Hope its not serious and hes good to go for the next game.

Originally Posted by sf savage

these refs are pissiin me off. how does la only have 1 team foul all quarter?
GS isn't playing well enough to put the Lakers in a position to foul.

and that foul was where?????

On Kobe's elbow.

Kobe looks horrible out there.

Bynum needs to get better position. He needs to learn how seal and get people to pass it to him when he does.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Stephen is a good player, but he's trying to do too much.
Paul, is Stephen Jackson's return from injury the reason behind 'Buike getting no clock anymore? does he even play any meaningful minutes? i just tuned in a few minutes ago.

'Buike woulda just smashed on d-fish, whereas Jackson turns it over
smh.gif

It fluctuates... Depending on matchups... It's more of Harrington taking his minutes too...

if that step back three by Baron does not fit in the category of PERFECT, then i don't know what is.

AND WOW AT THIS PLAYOFF INTENSITY, LETS GO WARRIORS

Wow, Bynum needs to step up to Kobe in the locker room or hope that someone else on the team does it for him.

Back
Top Bottom