I'm glad Harrington doesn't play for us anymore, man I remember all the games he tried to blow by himself in the 4th..

now Phil brings Kobe in when it's pretty much over. smart Phil, very smart. very smart.

Odumb you can kick rocks you bum%%@*$*#

butterfinger odom
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Odom should have just called a timeout to setup a play. But hes an%%%@, so it makes sense.

dang harrington with the dumb foul but luckily we held on. finally beat the boyz from LA. Great game

Lamar went from smart to dumb in 2 seconds. All he had to do was kick to fish....man

GOOD GAME GOLDEN STATE!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Odom again fails TWICE in 2 seconds

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

just kill yourself odom
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

i love the way Odom plays when he's the #1 option...he CRACKSSSS

Unfortunately. Not only that, but he doesn't seem to have enough confidence to go to Bynum either.
I'm surprised by how well the Lakersmatch-up with the Warriors. I mean, the Lakers were the better team on the road until Kobe's injury andpride cost them the game.

Kobe doesn't learn from costing the team a game like this and Phil should know him well enough to just pull him out of the game. The Lakers would havebeen better off with Farmar in the game.

DIDN'T WE HAVE A TIME OUT LEFT??

ODOM SHOULD OF HELD THAT BALL, AND LET ONE OF HIS TEAMMATES CALL A TIME OUT!!! arrrrggg!!!!

Back
Top Bottom