Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ Warriors fans acting like they just won the championship with damn near every win

Ska
That statement is SO true
laugh.gif
. BUT if you look at the currentbayarea sports climate (9ers, Raiders, Giants, A's) there isn't much hope besides the Warriors (maybe the Sharks).

Also the Warriors are the only sports team in the Bay that SF/Oak fanboys can neutrally cheer for.

laugh.gif
@ Warriors fans acting like they just won the championship with damn near every win

Sit down, ska. Lakers fans are so over-emotional, even Lakers fans don't like them.
Every Laker loss is likethe "end of an era" and every Laker trade is "the next step towards a championship".

The way the game went down, there's reason to be this excited over this win. The Warriors were outplayed for 3 and 3/4ths quarters and still won.

Bryant insisted he'll be ready to play Sunday against the Clippers, and he scoffed at the notion Golden State had finally turned this matchup into a rivalry. "This is nothing. This is like slap-boxing," Bryant said. "For a real rivalry, you have to match up in the playoffs. The regular season is nothing."
Great game by Golden State. I wish we could macth up in the playsoffs. If we play out butts of we could be the 4vs5 match up...Boy that would besome great basketball. When is the next time we play?

Hey, I didn't say it was a bad thing.

Just saying, every time the Warriors are at home, on national tv, and they win, I can't help but think, "Damn, these fools LOVE their effing team,don't they? Got dudes rioting outside because they just hit a buzzer beater to sink the damn Knicks."

Lakers fans do take it to far, though. What was our lineup supposed to be this year? Chauncey Billups, Kobe, LeBron, KG, and Dwight?
roll.gif
No, no... it wasKidd, Kobe, LeBron, KG, and Amare, wasn't it?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

..and who's idea was it to put that NT Staff thing in our identification box?

It's like a second avatar. I want mine changed. To Sasha Grey's left buttcheek.

laugh.gif

Holden, I think.

I'm not sure.

JRose has a cute Christmas hat on his.

Would that be better?

This is how I see the Western playoffs working out roughly barring serious injuries. There is a SMALL chance that the Warriors and Lakers will meet in the 2ndround assuming they pull the 6th and 7th seeds. The Lakers would have to pull Denver, maybe Utah with the way they've been playing (i.e. losing to theBlazers w/o Aldridge, twice) to have a chance of advancing IMO and the Warriors would have to upset Phoenix, which actually could happen I think...they have nochance against the rebounding teams, Utah and SA.

SA/PHX
PHX/SA
Utah/Denver
Dallas
Denver/Utah
Lakers/Warriors
Warriors/Lakers
Houston/NO

It would make a fun playoff match up. I'd try to go to a few games.

Great game!

I noticed a few things... Baron doesnt know when to stop reaching. I know some of those foul calls were clean, but still he needs to be smarter than that andnot put himself in that situation.

One main thing that stood out was the fact that after EVERY DAMN CALL the Warrior players cry and whine to the officials. Its like they made the call, get overit. Im talking every call!

Oh yeah and Matt Barnes is a sucka for that cheap foul on Ronnie. Seriously, that bench warmer needs to go about his business and get his 2.4 pts per gamewithout trying to put someone in the ER.

got anymore? ^
dont worry im going to the suns/lakers on xmas day, 1 row behind the lakers bench
pimp.gif
, illbe sure to take a bunch of pics and post them up

One main thing that stood out was the fact that after EVERY DAMN CALL the Warrior players cry and whine to the officials. Its like they made the call, get over it. Im talking every call!
C'mon now. Lets be serious. How can you type this out when the queen of whining and complaining after EVERY call is Kobe Bryant? This dudewaves off officials, which to me is a sign of disrespect, and thats not including the cursing being sprayed towards them. Yet, he never gets any technicals.Any other player in the league to wave a hand at the officials after a call gets automatic T's.

im a die hard W's fan, and i think its funny how we treat every win like we won a chip
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong, its great atmosphere at the oracle.

zdiddy5 wrote:
got anymore? ^
dont worry im going to the suns/lakers on xmas day, 1 row behind the lakers bench
pimp.gif
, ill be sure to take a bunch of pics and post them up
I have a lot of blurry ones.
laugh.gif

I stopped taking pictures after the first couple minutes.

Oh yeah and Matt Barnes is a sucka for that cheap foul on Ronnie. Seriously, that bench warmer needs to go about his business and get his 2.4 pts per game without trying to put someone in the ER.
He actually averages 8.3 points per game.
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif

DMan14 wrote:
im a die hard W's fan, and i think its funny how we treat every win like we won a chip
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong, its great atmosphere at the oracle.

They were running in the hallways like a game seven victory in the Finals.
laugh.gif

I was like damn you beat us 2 times out of the last 16 and your screaming and laughing in my face.
ohwell.gif

Did the attendance record last night pass the ASG in 2000?

laugh.gif

I KNEW someone was going to come in here and troll like that. Funny who it ended up being.

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans starting to panic, talking about trading Odom after adecent game.

LOL word. Odom had a really good game stat-wise.. blame kobe for taking and missing his shots.. of course its always a different story if hes making thoseshots.. then its oh did u see that ridiculously clutch three to tie the game? etc..

laugh.gif

Well deserved. Its been a while since we were playing competitive basketball in the Bay Area. W's have PASSIONATE fans. Fans die for this team.
On the other hand,
laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans wanting to TRADE every playerwith damn near every loss besides Kobe.

Considering how the Lakers handled us for the last few years it IS a important win...obviously not championship caliber but important for confidence. Andanyone in the Bay or La knows how it gets between Dodgers/Giants, Anaheim/A's, etc this is no different.

I'm glad Barnes fouled Turiaf, I didn't want Turiaf to get hurt or nothing but a nice hard foul is something the Warriors NEEDED to do. Reminded me ofBulls/Knicks playoffs.
Considering Harrington is from a family of boxers, son is as soft as they come.

Warriors do complain about the fouls, or lack their of in their favor, but for Christ sake they have a valid argument.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

laugh.gif

Well deserved. Its been a while since we were playing competitive basketball in the Bay Area. W's have PASSIONATE fans. Fans die for this team.
On the other hand,
laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans wanting to TRADE every player with damn near every loss besides Kobe.

Didn't they want to trade Kobe?
86ffrpc.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ people's feelings getting hurt even though I already explained what I meant and explained that I wasn't insulting you guys

Back
Top Bottom