Phil kept Kobe in there too long to try to play defense.

Lamar had a big turnover, when he ran the clock down to a couple seconds and lost it in the paint - he tried to be too fancy, be easy with it.

No hate to the Warrior fans, but you guys got a good offensive team, but thats really it.

The Lakers are in a different class as far as overall game than the warriors - talent wise, game play, etc.

It was a great game to watch, but very frustrating Bynum didnt get a touch every single time on the block.

One of the best games Ive seen in a while. The environment looked and sounded crazy...great win for the warriors. Baron kissing threes to the crowd waspriceless.

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

Baron kissing threes to the crowd was priceless.
capt.880335f1db8d4b4382cb34c74eee80a0.lakers_warriors_basketball_oas106.jpg

678444b80a5a318b340d30359da6a019-getty-76076166rw023_warriors_lakers.jpg

anyone have a bigger high def pic of baron blowing threes to everyone?

GREAT WIN FOR THE WARRIORS!!!!

I don't even hate the Lakers that much but some of the fans are ridiculous (not just on NT). Cut this Fakers vs. NBDL crap. It's not needed, it'sWAYYY too early in the season to tell so what you say now is very meaningless.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I don't even hate the Lakers that much but some of the fans are ridiculous (not just on NT). Cut this Fakers vs. NBDL crap. It's not needed, it's WAYYY too early in the season to tell so what you say now is very meaningless.
Co-sign. We are barely a quarter way through the season, nobody should be crowned champion yet.
I sware some of you guys act so childish
smh.gif

Fantastic game. The Oracle was going crazy. Need to get this mental block out of the way and move on to the tough road trip...

and Baron blowing kisses was off the hook.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK AND HAPPY words cant even describe.

BARON with the kiss of death!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%+%% THE FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT...i will also admit that we got kinda lucky with Kobe hurting his groin.

BUT....we also got some++!%$+$*! *** calls against us.

BUT...the only thing that matters is WE BEAT LA SON!!!!!!!!!!! GO WARRRRRIIIIIOOORRRSSSS!! HOLLA!

Yo is that Petra in your avy? She's BAD!!!
LOL..yeah man...she's holding a Lil Penny doll. I just thought it was dope that this FINE%+*+ girl is holding up a doll of my fav. player ofall time..

ANYWAY...GO WARRIORS!!!!!!! DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great game to watch... I mean my wife was even telling me that if Basketball always was like that she would watch more often.
But as a Laker fan I knew that if they kept trying to play the Warriors game then they would get burned in the end.

laugh.gif
@ Warriors fans acting like they just won the championship with damn near every win

I'm lakers fan first, then a baron fan.

I was impressed by the way monta ellis played, that guy is movin on up.

I was also happy that baron nailed those 3s

And I def. Do think lamar should get gone for all the stupid decisions he made, and farmar should get the starting job over d feezy

Oh, I wanted to say this about Kobe:

- nice game
- until the end

Some of you don't get that these next two things are NOT the same:

- a play is broken, and someone steps up and does something phenomenal in order for his team to still come out with a bucket
- a player says, "Forget the playbook. I got this.
pimp.gif
" And he just shoots whatever the heck kind of shot he feels like, regardless of whatever theplay was supposed to be.

Kobe does a little of the first, and a LOT of the second. And he was doing that second one damn near the whole 4th quarter last night.

Back
Top Bottom