2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

Jb need to hang it up now if they come out because its not right to just throw colors on mikes like that

THESE SUCK!!!! jesus, what is that on the toe?!?!?!?!? i hated it on the first pics, but these pics make me hate em even more. it rilly doesn't make sense.and i think the patent addition and placement looks terrible, or is that all-over patent? can't even tell. regardless, it's a pass.

They should have just releases old Olympic VIs
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
to anyone who wears these clown shoes in public....
roll.gif

It is truly a shame that we have come to the point wear there are actually nicer looking fakes than the real JB shoes...
frown.gif

any way you slice it...any angle you see...no matter how many times you see this shoe...in pictures or otherwise...these shoes still suck.

a year down the line...5 years down the line...anyone who cops these will think..."what the h#!! was i thinking?!?!"

i can understand trying to be different...but THIS different doesn't work. lets face it, these shoes are an ABOMINATION.

Anybody know where I can get some good fake Black/Infareds. I think I'd rather have those.

at the end of this rainbow of a shoe, the lepreCON is stealing your money and soul.

on june 5th...buy a pair, free pound of skittles included.

i'm glad i was old enough to buy the REAL jordans the first time around. immitation isn't the best form of flattery in this case.

these shoes are wet purchased two for myself and one for the wife people are sleeping on these but im glad so that i will for sure get my pair

Back
Top Bottom