3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

fish has been doing his best impersonation of smush parker lately
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Hope Houston wins.. help keep that streak alive for when the Rockets play the Warriors
devil.gif

You think GS can knock Houston out the playoffs?
Who said anything about knocking Houston out of the playoffs? I just know that the Warriors play to the level of their competition so if the Rockets keep their streak alive, the Warriors will elevate their level of play.

Yeah that's true. It would be a great series.

Hope Houston wins.. help keep that streak alive for when the Rockets play the Warriors
devil.gif

You think GS can knock Houston out the playoffs?
Who said anything about knocking Houston out of the playoffs? I just know that the Warriors play to the level of their competition so if the Rockets keep their streak alive, the Warriors will elevate their level of play.

Yeah that's true. It would be a great series.
I think you misunderstood my original comment. I'm not talking about the playoffs. We play Houston on Friday. That's the game I'm referringto.

wth is tmac doing? he looks extremely hesitant out there right now even w/ vlad on him
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
this will be 20+ pages for a freakin reg. season game

that's what you get when you have fans who are too critical and nitpick every single possession.

Bean needs to stop flailing his arms before he gets suspended again, he's done it 3 times already. And take the ball to the basket instead of settling forhand-in-the-face jumpers even though he's good at those too.

I hate watching Radmanovic, zero effort on both ends. So frustrating, there is nothing more I hate than a player with no effort.
He is the new Brain Cook. And what makes it worst is that he makes $5,632,200 a year.

Back
Top Bottom