3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

I'm salty...F Boston...
mad.gif

the higher you are, the higher you fall....

hopefully rockets can bounce back and still move forward.
happy.gif

I give Houston Props on their 22 game winning streak. But I still don't think they are that good of a team. I also believe they will lose in the 1st roundagainst any team they play.

Boston is going all the way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

I give Houston Props on their 22 game winning streak. But I still don't think they are that good of a team. I also believe they will lose in the 1st round against any team they play.

Boston is going all the way
pimp.gif

boston is a great great team. they beat us down.

but i think you forget about carl landry, yes carl landry. you saw the 4 straight missed layups by hayes and scola off of tmac's misses in mid-2ndquarter. those are DUNKS or trips to lines for carl landry automatically. we should have been up 8 pts at halftime. with 2 offensive liabilities of hayes anddeke in there, they just stacked all their defense to tmac. it doesn't help that he didnt want to shoot and seemed like to never saw a double/triple teamin his entire life
sick.gif

i don't think they'll lose to the nuggets or warriors if they do play. any other team will be very tough. u gotta understand we're talking abouta highly undermanned team. other teams lose a good start (pau, west, bynum is not even a star). houston lost a SUPERSTAR.

but we'll see how they bounce back

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Why is it that Rafer Alston can't focus on basketball and is always trying to get in some fight? In the last 2 games, first Vujacic, then Rondo...You're a starting PG in the NBA now, not a street thug on AND1, grow yourself up...

the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

That's 2 out of 67 games. where does the always part come in?

The fact is the Rockets were looking to GIVE AWAY Alston in the offseason because he is a hothead and a clown who doesn't understand that the League isnot Rucker Park. they brought in Francis and drafted Aaron Brooks, not to mention already having Mike James. And don't make this about race...that'sa weak argument...90% of the NBA is black and 98% of the players don't act like this...Alston was looking to start something...just like he got his $@%thrown out of Toronto because he couldn't control himself and got in a fight with Sam Mitchell (who is BLACK by the way)...please try to find some racismin that...and the And1 reference was about how all those guys think that they are so good and could dominate in "the League" not because he is black(the biggest And1 star is white in case you forgot)...For example, the fact that Main Event thinks he would be an all-star power forward at 6'4 islaughable, AO tried repeatedly to make the NBA with no luck...and Skip to my Lou is the same exact type of idiot, just with more game...and for the record,I'm not hating on the Rockets, black people, white people, asian people or anyone except Alston in this instance...

it took tmac roughly 9.5 seconds to even start dribbling...then to dribble into a double team, then which he passed out, no signs of aggression, no signs oftaking over...wish dude has some sort of drive when playoff comes, im confident rockets will still make the playoffs.

When the hell did race come into this thread??

Anyway, Rockets had a bad omen when T-Mac missed his first two free throws and then Scola did the exact same thing a couple possessions later.
smh.gif

Son's free throws are absolute trash this year.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom